SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered Demon injectors and installed them today, once installed some of the injectors leaked, I believe they are all seated, does anybody know if the stock clips for the injectors are needed with the demon ones?

Thanks John

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,871 Posts
Did you apply a dab of grease to the orings? I put a set in dry once and it distorted the orings and a few leaked .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,458 Posts
I just ordered Demon injectors and installed them today, once installed some of the injectors leaked, I believe they are all seated, does anybody know if the stock clips for the injectors are needed with the demon ones?

Thanks John
The clips do not prevent a leak. They are there purely for assembly purposes. If you have a leak now perhaps the injectors are not seated in the manifold or rail holes fully or some of the orings rolled or were cut in installation.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the o rings all looked ok with no cuts, the install went smoothly otherwise and its just my front driver's side injector that is leaking the other side was completely fine.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,871 Posts
it didnt come with any grease
Do you have any ? You don't need much just a skin on each oring. I would pull them all out and apply grease the gently seat them in. I think you will be OK

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,458 Posts
I have also used just a fingertip of new engine oil on injector orings before. You just want to lube them to help prevent rolling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts