SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I was able to get my hands on an OEM Demon Hood and intake with intake tube. However my hellcat is a 16 which still has a MAF. I didn't realize they had switched over this is my first hellcat all my GT500's have had MAF only. Has anyone installed a new intake Demon or other using air density and converted it via MAF bracket or other method successfully? Thanks for your help guys.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
150 Posts
I blocked off where the sensor goes and relocated in bottom of air box under filter. I bother the plastic a little so the wire does not get pinched. I have the AFE race version for the Demon. I used my stock coupler to allow it to fit against the power steering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I blocked off where the sensor goes and relocated in bottom of air box under filter. I bother the plastic a little so the wire does not get pinched. I have the AFE race version for the Demon. I used my stock coupler to allow it to fit against the power steering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have any pics of your work around?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.