SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Demon Nittos

Tags
#nitto
3K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  SickToo 
#1 ·
What are the original Demon Nittos going for these days?

#9 ·
Mine are 3580 mt

305/45/18 R drag radial

Better tire imo
I just picked a pair of these up last weekend, any issues running them with the height difference?

As far as true Demon Nittos, there was the previous mentioned one that sold for $1825 plus $50?? shipping a week ago and there is a current one that ends today that is sitting at $1785 plus $60 shipping with 11.5 hrs to go on Ebay item #155138344223

Not mine and no affiliation, I just know about them as I have Ebay watches set up for Nittos in that size for my SS, I do not need or want the demon head on my Nittos especially for that price but IF I owned an actual Demon I might.

#8 ·
I have 4 near new (maybe <100 miles) real DEMON Tires for $5250. They come WITH Rims and TPMS mounted and balanced! Ron Silva.

#11 ·
I have 4 with 5 miles on them.
$6000.00 gets all 4
Free Shipping
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car
Wheel Tire Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Reactions: dragrcr
#16 ·
I don’t care if they were stored in 100” of vacuum. They are rubber. 68° cool dark place great… the rubber still does whatever it does. Not to mention nittos are all that to begin with : )

I’m sure they are worth 15k to someone somewhere

#20 ·
Yep, for a Demon to resale at top dollar, it's got to be bone stock, low miles, have the original Demon tires/wheel, and a complete crate. Most Demon owners take them off and race/drive with some other tire. When it comes time to sell it, they put the OEM ones back on (or at least include it in the manifest for the sale). Those Demon tires were like the Demons, they were limited production and they don't make them anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.