SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speculation at this point like most anything surrounding the topic. Would you as a potential buyer be more prone to pull the trigger if it was indeed a limited run?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Probably not, personally. Remember the "limited" Hellcat runs in 2015? :rolleyes: ADM will be through the roof if this is true. Good luck finding a dealer that won't try to gouge you. :mad:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I remember seeing Hellcats for over $100K. And a local dealer has 13 sitting at invoice.

SITTING AT INVOICE CORAL...

·
Registered
495 Posts
Why don't you change the title of the thread? maybe "what if" since your title is just grabbing peoples attention then leading them down a dead end.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Why don't you change the title of the thread? maybe "what if" since your title is just grabbing peoples attention then leading them down a dead end.
Maybe work on your title. An all capital statement makes it seem like u have facts when in reality u could have just created another "will u buy a demon" poll. No offense. Just trying to help the community rid itself of some more click bait

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Speculation at this point like most anything surrounding the topic. Would you as a potential buyer be more prone to pull the trigger if it was indeed a limited run?
I would not be any more interested if it is a limited production. I am a buyer regardless and if I had to choose I would say they should NOT be limited production. They should sell as many as are ordered. Period.

Yes they can be numbered for the 2018 model year and have a dash plaque and not be limited. The last one for that year may have a number 4896 on the plaque.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Posted in the "DODGE DEMON RUMOR MILL" section.. not "FACTS ABOUT THE DODGE DEMON" section.. maybe I'm wrong on what the point of this section is for?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Probably not, personally. Remember the "limited" Hellcat runs in 2015? :rolleyes: ADM will be through the roof if this is true. Good luck finding a dealer that won't try to gouge you. :mad:
The HC was never said to be Limited Production(Unless you talked to dealers lol) It was limited by the huge amount of orders and FCA not ready to deal with that onslaught. Tim K said they would build as many as needed for every customer.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
What would be better would be to limit production to a certain amount

Only build the cars that are paid and ordered by legitimate customers
No limit to production so I can get one on the secondary market at a steep discount from an owner who made it garage art!!!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Yes!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
What would be better would be to limit production to a certain amount

Only build the cars that are paid and ordered by legitimate customers
Always spot on!

·
Registered
247 Posts
From FCA (below) regarding the "crate." Unless you will be able to buy a Demon *without* the crate, it seems easy to me to draw the conclusion that Demon will be a limited production vehicle.
"This is a special, limited-production set of tools for the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
that offers a street-to-track transformation experience as exclusive as the car itself."

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
From FCA (below) regarding the "crate." Unless you will be able to buy a Demon *without* the crate, it seems easy to me to draw the conclusion that Demon will be a limited production vehicle.
"This is a special, limited-production set of tools for the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
that offers a street-to-track transformation experience as exclusive as the car itself."
I thought I've read that the crate would be optional, possibly the ADR version?

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
It may be "limited" the first year then they will sell as many as they can pump out the following year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's pretty much the Hellcat model then...

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
From FCA (below) regarding the "crate." * * *
"This is a special, limited-production set of tools for the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon that offers a street-to-track transformation experience as exclusive as the car itself."
That closing teaser - "as exclusive as the car itself" - sure suggests that limited production is the plan.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts