SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
543 Posts
Thanks, that's good to know,I'm going to get my rear set up from bismark,in the next couple of weeks,the 17in devils cut,with the mickey Thompson 315 50r 17 ,and on the stock 20x11 devils it's going to be the nto5r or the toyo r888r, heard the toyos hook real good also but make s little road noise.not ready yet with the cash,but soon,keep in the stock pzeros in the front,and now I'll have a extra set.you can see pics of my rims before powder coat, on the rims and tire site under wide body red eye guys

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
That's a hot set up for the wide body the black rims with the tored color really pops!! Great job on the rims bismark,they look great!
Thx buddy! I’m sure he’ll be I’m enjoying the rear drag radials :D

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,825 Posts
Reactions: Triumph

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,825 Posts
View attachment 526945 Just placed my deposit on Triumph SVTS 20x11 and 20x 12.5 like this one except orange accents instead of red can’t wait for the final product. Biz customer service is top notch and very helpful in the ordering process.
You absolutely will not be disappointed. I have SVS with similar paint scheme.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Muscle car

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,825 Posts
Nice, what are your specs?
11.5 x20 w/ 335/30R20 in the rear, and 10 x 20 w/ 285/35R20 in the front. As for specifics like offset, you will need to get with Biz. I do know that the inner wells required no modifications (thanks to Biz)!
Triumph wheels are candy for the eyes!

Reactions: Triumph and good2go

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
491 Posts
View attachment 526969 View attachment 526947 View attachment 526945 View attachment 526945

Just placed my deposit on Triumph SVTS 20x11 and 20x12.5 like this one except orange accents instead of red can’t wait for the final product. Biz customer service is top notch and very helpful in the ordering process.
Ordered the same a couple of weeks ago but 20x11 and 20x12 with Octane Red accents. Can't wait to get them.
Biz did the wheels on my last Hellcat for me and absolutely loved them, best around!

Reactions: HUNTER and Triumph

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
View attachment 526969 View attachment 526947 View attachment 526945 View attachment 526945

Just placed my deposit on Triumph SVTS 20x11 and 20x12.5 like this one except orange accents instead of red can’t wait for the final product. Biz customer service is top notch and very helpful in the ordering process.
Very cool! Thank you once again and look forward to working with you and bring your vision to life

You absolutely will not be disappointed. I have SVS with similar paint scheme.
View attachment 526963
Awesome shot buddy! Love it, thanks!
Ordered the same a couple of weeks ago but 20x11 and 20x12 with Octane Red accents. Can't wait to get them.
Biz did the wheels on my last Hellcat for me and absolutely loved them, best around!
Thx buddy, couldn’t do what we do without you guys...

101 - 116 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.