SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
I just bought a 21 hellcat standard body a few weeks ago and my local dealer I saw the other day had the exact same car with exception of stripe color in the showroom for $13k over MSRP plus add ons and it was sold! :ROFLMAO:
Received my 21 Widebody in September, had 2000km on it. I sold it to a dealership yesterday for $10k over msrp. Today they listed it online and asking $49K over msrp
The prices in Canada are going mental. New Super Stock listed at $199k & used $165k 😯

·
Registered
456 Posts
Received my 21 Widebody in September, had 2000km on it. I sold it to a dealership yesterday for $10k over msrp. Today they listed it online and asking $49K over msrp
The prices in Canada are going mental. New Super Stock listed at $199k & used $165k 😯

I'm going to order two Superstock's and sell them to people in canada for just 10k over what I pay

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
571 Posts
This is your car....?? I think so...

81 - 90 of 90 Posts