SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking up a clowder, thanks to Dubya. A group of cats is called a clowder. I also found out how to refer to a group of wildcats. It is called a Dowt or a Destruction. I think a wildcat is as close to a Hellcat as there is I think can all probably agree on how to refer to more than 1 Hellcat. So next time you are at a cruise or a car show and there is another Hellcat, go park by it and you will have a dowt forming. Just kidding! Come park your Hellcat in the "Destruction Zone"!

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,043 Posts
I dowt that will catch on, but "Destruction Zone" certainly fits :)

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I was just looking up a clowder, thanks to Dubya. A group of cats is called a clowder. I also found out how to refer to a group of wildcats. It is called a Dowt or a Destruction. I think a wildcat is as close to a Hellcat as there is I think can all probably agree on how to refer to more than 1 Hellcat. So next time you are at a cruise or a car show and there is another Hellcat, go park by it and you will have a dowt forming. Just kidding! Come park your Hellcat in the "Destruction Zone"!
I like that! Very fitting!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Wildcats are Buicks and was my 1st car.....430 4BBL with a switch pitch Turbo 400

Reactions: 630

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
444 Posts
Not sure but TSC & Caren should know for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.