SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 WB Charger Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, picking up my Charger Widebody Hellcat if a few weeks. Looking to take it from the dealer to a well-respected shop to get the windows tinted and ceramic coat the whole car and wheels.

Anyone in Southern California, around the Orange County area, have a shop they would highly recommend?

Trying to do as much research as possible so I can protect my baby.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
62 Posts
Hello so I live in so cal and lots of cars go to Login • Instagram I know a couple hellcats and a few more Mopars have gone there. On Instagram destroyer.707 and michele_wcm both have gone there for ceramic coating. Hope this helps

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey guys, picking up my Charger Widebody Hellcat if a few weeks. Looking to take it from the dealer to a well-respected shop to get the windows tinted and ceramic coat the whole car and wheels.

Anyone in Southern California, around the Orange County area, have a shop they would highly recommend?

Trying to do as much research as possible so I can protect my baby.

Thanks in advance.
highly recommend PFS "protective film solutions"

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey man, thanks for the suggestion, have you taken your car here before?
yep they have done my wheels and also painted my brake calipers even gave a discount on the ceramic coating since the wheels would be off anyways. They also did my carbon fiber pieces as well if you want the best for your baby thats the place to take it.

·
Registered
2020 WB Charger Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep they have done my wheels and also painted my brake calipers even gave a discount on the ceramic coating since the wheels would be off anyways. They also did my carbon fiber pieces as well if you want the best for your baby thats the place to take it.
Awesome, thanks 🙏 appreciate it. I’ll call for a quote on Monday. How long was your car there?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Awesome, thanks 🙏 appreciate it. I’ll call for a quote on Monday. How long was your car there?
only took a day left it overnight and picked it up the next morning will take longer if your doing the whole car most likely.

·
Registered
2020 WB Charger Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
only took a day left it overnight and picked it up the next morning will take longer if your doing the whole car most likely.
Makes sense. Thinking about window tint, and ppf / ceramic coating the whole car.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Makes sense. Thinking about window tint, and ppf / ceramic coating the whole car.
to be honest with you man Its not worth tinting in CA its just an excuse to pull you over then they will hit you with things like your exhaust sounds too loud and want see under the hood etc etc just give you unwanted attention by the police see a bunch of CA youtubers who get pulled over for their tint then go turns into a whole run down of your car usually leading to a state ref and more.

·
Registered
2020 WB Charger Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to be honest with you man Its not worth tinting in CA its just an excuse to pull you over then they will hit you with things like your exhaust sounds too loud and want see under the hood etc etc just give you unwanted attention by the police see a bunch of CA youtubers who get pulled over for their tint then go turns into a whole run down of your car usually leading to a state ref and more.
Yeah I feel you. I just can’t stand the “fish bowl” look of non tinted windows... I’ll try my luck lol.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah I feel you. I just can’t stand the “fish bowl” look of non tinted windows... I’ll try my luck lol.
haha hopefully you get lucky and don't get any trouble and you should get some rock guards as well help protect your paint.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts