SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While waiting for parts to show up for a bigger build, I received my DiabloSport and PCM for my 2019 Charger... However, when loading the canned 93 LMI tune or the 91oct tune the car is soooooooooo rich. At idle it's sitting at 9.0. It's to the point you can't even drive the car. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I'll email Diablo tomorrow but figured I'd check. The device is updated and everything, this isn't my first DSP.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well after reverting back to stock tune and then applying 93oct tune again all is well. Super weird.

Reactions: BigDaddyEureka

·
Registered
305 Posts
I ran the 93 lmi tune on my car with only a jlt intake for months. It ran great

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ran the 93 lmi tune on my car with only a jlt intake for months. It ran great
You ever take it to the track that way?

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
300 Posts
Well after reverting back to stock tune and then applying 93oct tune again all is well. Super weird.
Did you update in between reloading the tune?
There was a bug on the initial release of these tunes that would lead to what you described, but its been fixed for months.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you update in between reloading the tune?
There was a bug on the initial release of these tunes that would lead to what you described, but its been fixed for months.
Yea. I brought the stock tune back to the car and then plugged the thing back in to the computer to check for more updates. Pulls hard now, will monitor for Knock as other have described because at WOT it looked like it was at 12.0 which seems lean to me on 93oct.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
300 Posts
OK, must have been a device that hadn't been updated in a while when you initially installed it, should be good to go now :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts