SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
381 - 400 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I bought one a few months ago and overall great impressions until I got the service active Dampening System message. I called Diablosport and told them the issue and explained that once I put the factory controller back on message went away. They said send the controller back and they'll fix it or replace. It's been 2 weeks and nothing from them. I've tried emailing the guy who sent me the return information and no response. Anyone have suggestions on reaching them? I'm currently deployed and calling is difficult. Thanks.

Reactions: 2fast4u

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
374 Posts
I bought one a few months ago and overall great impressions until I got the service active Dampening System message. I called Diablosport and told them the issue and explained that once I put the factory controller back on message went away. They said send the controller back and they'll fix it or replace. It's been 2 weeks and nothing from them. I've tried emailing the guy who sent me the return information and no response. Anyone have suggestions on reaching them? I'm currently deployed and calling is difficult. Thanks.
can you PM me with details of what happened with the controller in the car and give me the rma#?

Thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
150 Posts
I need to follow up with the software team and see where it stands, but you'll love the controller the way it comes out of the box I'm sure :)
Received the controller, impressed with how much better the car feels planted. Track & Sport setting is actually much more enjoyable , not bouncing me out of my seat, bumps and imperfections on the road are much less pronounced and can take turns with much more confidence at higher speeds. I'm not a road racer or drag race but its my daily and for me it was worth the purchase. Looking forward to the software release as well.

·
Registered
Too many to list
6,572 Posts
Yes please and here is why!!!

On a 19 Redeye you have to keep it In Track for the chiller to work. This is bad for my 60 foot so what I am gonna do it put the settings from sport to track in the software so I can have the chiller on and leave hard.
Install FI Interchiller and it works all the time and it's far more effective.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
374 Posts
Yes please and here is why!!!

On a 19 Redeye you have to keep it In Track for the chiller to work. This is bad for my 60 foot so what I am gonna do it put the settings from sport to track in the software so I can have the chiller on and leave hard.
Whats the wheel/tire setup?
We use Track Mode on our Redeye at the dragstrip (both before and after adding the controller) for multiple sub 1.30 60' times, best of 1.28.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I installed the controller on my 16 HC. No issues. Car was more consistent at the track, I think, but only had one day of runs I made with it because the season ended. Will try track mode setting next year. I used street susp since that's what I have been using and this was bracket racing, so I didn't have a chance to experiment with it.

381 - 400 of 439 Posts