SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
421 - 439 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
496 Posts
I checked on that sale, and the price is better...but $43 shipping charge to FL? That seemed a little high, so I ordered from direct from Holley.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
219 Posts
I got mine from Diablosport website for $989 shipped! After reading all of the reviews, can’t wait to get this installed!

Reactions: MKL_DS and DGatzby

·
Registered
1 Posts
afternoon All
I bought the diablosport controller for my 21 scatpack widebody last week and it arrived today installed easy enough. but its not functioning my user interface is know missing all SRT performance pages and i don't have the agility to change ride setting the graphics are all blue and the menus are all different. any ideas could my box be dead on arrival?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
17 Challenger SRT 392 M6 HRT stage 1 cam, kooks longtubes, 85mm TB
20 Posts
If you just reset the car ( had the battery disconnected) it will take a bit for it to come back. Mine does that every time. The car has to call home over cellular or whatever it uses and it will restore all the options.

Every time I unplug my battery everything is blue and even the logo is the Chrysler logo. I've always just let the car sit and it's all back to normal within an hour or so

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
374 Posts
afternoon All
I bought the diablosport controller for my 21 scatpack widebody last week and it arrived today installed easy enough. but its not functioning my user interface is know missing all SRT performance pages and i don't have the agility to change ride setting the graphics are all blue and the menus are all different. any ideas could my box be dead on arrival?

thanks in advance
As mentioned it should all come back shortly. Let me know if not.

Thanks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
219 Posts
Well installed mine today! Only took 10 mins. Took my car for a quick drive since I needed to make a store run. I could definitely feel the difference in normal driving alone! Switched it to sport mode, and now my Cat feels like it looks (lowered on Mopar springs)! Got on it on the highway, was much more stable at higher speeds than before. My Cat suffers from a bit of negative camber front and rear, so the controller helps a lot! I was not able to do launches, from a dig yet, but so far I’m very impressed! As far as I’m concerned, this suspension controller is worth the money!

Wood Musical instrument Folk instrument Font Gas

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
451 Posts
Well installed mine today! Only took 10 mins. Took my car for a quick drive since I needed to make a store run. I could definitely feel the difference in normal driving alone! Switched it to sport mode, and now my Cat feels like it looks (lowered on Mopar springs)! Got on it on the highway, was much more stable at higher speeds than before. My Cat suffers from a bit of negative camber front and rear, so the controller helps a lot! I was not able to do launches, from a dig yet, but so far I’m very impressed! As far as I’m concerned, this suspension controler is worth the money!

View attachment 584105
View attachment 584107
Thanks for the review! I received mine yesterday and looking to install it tomorrow. Just curious if you disconnected the battery before the install?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
219 Posts
Thanks for the review! I received mine yesterday and looking to install it tomorrow. Just curious if you disconnected the battery before the install?
No problem! Yes; the instructions mentioned to disconnect the negative battery connection.

Reactions: 2fast4u

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
91 Posts
My buddy and I installed mine about 2 weeks ago and I've been loving it!

For reference I have Eibach Pro Kit springs with adjustable sway bars, camber bushings, adjustable upper control arms, F&R Speedlogix 4 point strut bars and Michelin PS4S (315 rear).

The controller has most noticeably improved the cornering ability of my Challenger Hellcat. It drives smoother in daily driving, no more front end wallowing. It's more confidence inspiring to carry speed through high speed sweepers. The module really makes the Cat a blast to drive in almost all conditions.

I haven't launched yet, I'm waiting on my Nitto 555 RIIs to try out launching.

421 - 439 of 439 Posts