SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
541 - 555 of 555 Posts

· Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #541 ·
I think I read that in the "street" mode the controller give you a softer ride, but better control in turns... I am wrong?
The suspension is tighter & stiffer in all modes vs all 3 stock modes. Obviously, track is much stiffer than street, but I guess I am just getting old. I love how much it has reduced body roll & improved handling, but not so sure the sacrifice of the comfy ride is worth it TO ME ;)

· Registered
2017 Challenger Hellcat A8
23 Posts
Ive
Yes you’ll get locked out after 3 changes with their software. Release is taking longer than anticipated for our version but I have shared it with anyone who has asked.

Thanks
Yes you’ll get locked out after 3 changes with their software. Release is taking longer than anticipated for our version but I have shared it with anyone who has asked.

Thanks
Ive asked for the software several times. Still havent gotten it. Ive emailed and pm on here. This software was promised a year ago and still nada. What gives man?

· Registered
31 Posts
No new modes, these magride systems are based on real time damping, it senses what you are doing in real time and makes better/more precise adjustments to the shock settings than the factory controller ever could.
When it senses a launch, it will adjust the shocks to suit the immediate needs.
Where it used to stiffen things up in say, track mode, it will now have much more range of adjustment within the controller, to react to real time changes.
All modes are optimized once the controller is installed.

Yes, I work for Diablosport. As we are not a Vendor I am walking a fine line here and simply trying to provide answers to questions and keep the promotion to a minimum :)
What kind of shop sells/installs this type of device ???

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,841 Posts
Exactly why I will buy mine directly from the manufacturer DSC instead of Diablo Sport. No arbitrary lockout--and software ready to use (vs forever in beta status or not even available).

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,841 Posts
Why does one have to obtain the software via request to a company rep on a 3rd party forum?
It should be accessible with the product literature right off the company site--this is not how you demonstrate good product support.... just saying.
It's been over a year since I've even thought about this product, and to discover that this much later it's still in this state? My clients have released dozens of updates in the last year for their customers, and very verbally so--none had to ask a company rep in some 3rd party chat site about it. DS can do better.

· Registered
552 Posts
What kind of shop sells/installs this type of device ???
Easiest install in the world. I installed mine at the track one day in like 10 minutes. HHP sells them, as do others.

· Registered
1 Posts
No new modes, these magride systems are based on real time damping, it senses what you are doing in real time and makes better/more precise adjustments to the shock settings than the factory controller ever could.
Where it used to stiffen things up in say, track mode, it will now have much more range of adjustment within the controller, to react to real time changes.

Yes, I work for Diablosport. As we are not a Vendor I am walking a fine line here and simply trying to provide answers to questions and keep the promotion to a minimum :)

My buddy has this on his redeye and I'd like to get it from him but I have just a Hellcat and it's a older Hellcat without drag mode.. Will it work on my car?

541 - 555 of 555 Posts