SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out to test my new music fob and when I started up the engine I had an engine light on, so I checked the diagnostic codes and got U113F, U1140 and U02A9 Where do we go to see what these codes are related too?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only mod I have made in the past 2 weeks is the wheels and tires. Odd Where do you find this info? please.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is this a web site only Dodge techs have access to?

Reactions: Paladin06

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks, Is there a way to reset or is this a dealer visit only?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If they can be reset and do not come back, I can save myself a trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
If they can be reset and do not come back, I can save myself a trip to the dealer.
If you haven't been under the hood you need to go get it looked at as it's a LIN wire.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tried both of those, no go. Went to a dealership and was told I would have to wait till monday when their LIN mechanic would be in. Oh, I really need to get my hands on the tech manuals for this car.

·
Thread Killer
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,111 Posts
Tried both of those, no go. Went to a dealership and was told I would have to wait till monday when their LIN mechanic would be in. Oh, I really need to get my hands on the tech manuals for this car.
LIN mechanic? Ok.
You can get any mopar manual you want from TechAuthority.com

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Would someone please define what a LIN is? I've tried various search engines and find reference to LIN, but never an explanation of what LIN is. Please forgive my ignorance, thanks!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm talking about the maintenance and electrical manuals, I have the owners manual.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
It is Network talk for all the control devices that communicate with all the computers in many of the modern cars.
Thanks Coldheartid! Sounds similar to LAN or WAN but unique to automotive applications.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.