SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
960 Posts
I have no wheel hop in my M6 with over 900whp but I haven’t had it to track yet (I doubt it will matter). I also added cradle and diff bushings along with full rear suspension upgrades at the same time so it was drastically different for the better. I may not be the best example as to how this piece does singularly but I wouldn’t be without it. It’s one heck of a unit.
What do you recommend for upgrades in the suspension? In 1st gear at 2500rpm if you hammer it she's bouncing hard.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
300 Posts
Well it’s going to depend a lot on your goals and how you use the car. My setup rides like a 1 ton truck in the rear. Essentially like driving around in track mode all the time. It’s not harsh but it’s firm and a little bouncy.

What tires are you using? Do you daily drive it? What are your expectations for ride?

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
960 Posts
Nice weather car drivin half the year being I'm in Chicago. It's for enjoyment but still like to get on her once in a while. Eventually would like to do a 2.72 Hellraiser be 750-800whp.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
300 Posts
I would honestly start with a DIRS and go from there. It may eliminate everything all together for how you’re going to use the car. I will be racing mine pretty heavily once it’s all done so I went all out.

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
960 Posts
I would honestly start with a DIRS and go from there. It may eliminate everything all together for how you’re going to use the car. I will be racing mine pretty heavily once it’s all done so I went all out.
Ok thanks. Appreciate the info. Also have the Summer Pirelli's. Have some 555r's as well haven't thrown them on as of yet.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
361 Posts
I think for most people the V1 and V2 braces will work perfectly . I think the DIRS if needed for big power cars ........or people like me who has to have one

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
We'd make one other comment here...

The DIRS is designed to work with the Dodge OEM IRS. Due to its design, it should also be warranty complaint, however we will only know that for certain if Dodge makes an actual assessment...

When we are asked to make a product recommendation, the first option, regardless of HP will almost always be the DIRS because of the benefits of the third OEM bushing. To date, the DIRS is the option that seems to have no operational downside. If the owner's use is 100% drag racing and warranty concerns are secondary, then the PBB is a solid option.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
15 Posts
Now for my 10 Cents or 2 bucks or whatever you guys call it. The kit comes with ARP hardware and if that doesn't tick any boxes then you shouldn't be in a fast car !! The dimensional tolerancing is exact and the brace fits as expected by the modest manufacturer. On the road the change is quite noticable - forget about the drag racing part, this component should have been designed for the car at the start ! Gear changes are smoother (A8 box) in sport , transition is far less harsh, in track it's more like the original sport mode . when you start to press on and make more aggressive change points, then you see the difference. Traction control in a well packaged unit - simple . I cant wait to punish it more now !! Well Done Guys !

21 - 30 of 30 Posts