SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure you've seen this video but I really needed to see this again.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
umm that's not a video

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,998 Posts
I said I would post a video when I get my car,, that's just one that looks like mine... when I get mine,, everyone will know,,I will rent a billboard...I will spend all day posting pictures..not three or four..I will have a thread dedicated to hellcat1s car

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,998 Posts
COngrats Snowboss, Can wait to see some pictures.. And I see your from Michigan like myself ,, Maybe you can cruise your cat down to woodward this year.. What color do you have coming

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11 Posts
COngrats Snowboss, Can wait to see some pictures.. And I see your from Michigan like myself ,, Maybe you can cruise your cat down to woodward this year.. What color do you have coming
I ordered mine redline pearl delete stripes no black hood. Ordered all other options though. What about yourself? Im from the bay city area so that is a good possibility. Do you happen to know how many people got an allocation in Michigan.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
I ordered mine redline pearl delete stripes no black hood. Ordered all other options though. What about yourself? Im from the bay city area so that is a good possibility. Do you happen to know how many people got an allocation in Michigan.
Congrats on the arrival of your Cat! I would love to see real pics of the redline red tri-coat. That's one of the 3 colors I love, and I need to make my final color choice by mid-January before my order can't be changed any longer. Can't wait to see your color.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,998 Posts
Snowboss, the hellcat doesn't come with stripes...only the srt 392,,,There is buddy on the west side of the state that has his, I have mine( both red) and Bfusion is still waiting for allocation.. And there is a guy or two in canton that have them coming...Red line pearl is a nice color, My charger RT was that color,, Very very nice in the sunlight

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
703 Posts
Nope, did not help. Just want it even more now :(

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
345 Posts
Snowboss, the hellcat doesn't come with stripes...only the srt 392,,,There is buddy on the west side of the state that has his, I have mine( both red) and Bfusion is still waiting for allocation.. And there is a guy or two in canton that have them coming...Red line pearl is a nice color, My charger RT was that color,, Very very nice in the sunlight
That would be me.. Hopefully I'll go to D status soon.. Where are you from hellcat1?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11 Posts
That would be me.. Hopefully I'll go to D status soon.. Where are you from hellcat1?
Why did you decide to go with just red this time around? Do you know what the other guys ordered for color? Mine is stuck in connor yard since the 16th and I dont know why is not been delivered to my dealer yet. Its only 2 hrs away and im ready NOW!!! Lol. Any insight would help ease the anxiety. Thanks.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11 Posts
In fact I watched this a few times during my gym workouts
If you could help me with something i have a question. My cat has been sitting in connor yd. in Michigan since the 16th of dec and im wondering to why it hasnt been delivered yet as they have changed the delivery date from the 20th to the 22nd now the 25th which wont happen bc its christmas. Just wondering if you can give me some insight?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.