SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I would be interested in getting some prices on both the 20" and 22" in black I think. Would be for my Rhino Trackhawk. And see some pics of Trackhawks that already have these wheels.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
That's awesome, we are actually working side by side right now with Borla Exhaust

We just had our +1400 whp Mustang there last week for a new SEMA system . .

Lowered is perfectly fine, we would definitely like to work together to get you a set of 20"

:)
Hey Vibe thought you would have had Trackhaw pics already I sent a e-mail back as contract would not work for me as I don't do car shows etc but I am local and still can come over for you to install wheels for some pics LMK

·
Vendor
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hey Vibe thought you would have had Trackhaw pics already I sent a e-mail back as contract would not work for me as I don't do car shows etc but I am local and still can come over for you to install wheels for some pics LMK
Thank you brother, one of our workers here got a TrackHawk and we should be doing some forged wheels very soon for it, but we are always looking for a local member to have a set on our cost.

We did a couple of them already but still haven't gotten the pictures due to that they are east coast customer and they will not have them on until March/April :(

·
Vendor
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Good Afternoon Members,
Just wanted to share another project we are doing with a 2019 Dodge Redeye Customer.
The fitment will be a 20x11 Front & 20x12 Rear Duo-Block.
This will be called the RE-707.
Sneak Peak :)
*These can be built for all Dodge Chargers, Challengers, Hellcats, Demons, Redeyes and Trackhawks **

Call us here for any questions you may have at 1-800-814-8423 x104

41 - 60 of 82 Posts