SRT Hellcat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thank you brother, one of our workers here got a TrackHawk and we should be doing some forged wheels very soon for it, but we are always looking for a local member to have a set on our cost.

We did a couple of them already but still haven't gotten the pictures due to that they are east coast customer and they will not have them on until March/April :(
we are past march and April. Good thing I dont need pictures I know they will look good there is another vendor selling same style wheels but priced like HREs lol
can you post price and weight of 22" wheels please. if weight and price is good Ill mount them the day they come and pictures the next day.
not sure how I missed this thread I love this wheel style.

·
Vendor
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
we are past march and April. Good thing I dont need pictures I know they will look good there is another vendor selling same style wheels but priced like HREs lol
can you post price and weight of 22" wheels please. if weight and price is good Ill mount them the day they come and pictures the next day.
not sure how I missed this thread I love this wheel style.
The weights where in the 29lbs each from what i remember, the 20x10.5 was 23lbs each

·
Vendor
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
It's not like you guys own every car that you put shoes on. As a business owner you have to rely on the customer to send a pic. That is a bummer that they have not sent you any pics.
Thank you brother, yeah its a bummer.

But i guess ill have to look for another TH to get the wheels at our cost for pictures.

That's the only other option right

·
Registered
25 Posts

But i guess ill have to look for another TH to get the wheels at our cost for pictures.

If you PM me a package price (22", gloss black, mounted, balanced, TPMS, ceramic coating and tires) for my 2018 TH at your cost I'm just up in San Francisco. I can send you pics as soon as my shop puts them on along with my Eibachs...

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts

Like i said im local socal i will come to you and let u put em on im lowered on eibachs fully murdered out and debaged pull PPF ceramic coated diamond black beauty TH. Take the pics and post em up! Supermodel status :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
If you PM me a package price (22", gloss black, mounted, balanced, TPMS, ceramic coating and tires) for my 2018 TH at your cost I'm just up in San Francisco. I can send you pics as soon as my shop puts them on along with my Eibachs...
Like i said im local socal i will come let u put em on im lowered on eibachs fully murdered out and debaged pull PPF ceramic coated diamond black beauty TH. Take the pics and post em up! Supermodel status :cool:
Here are 2 really good options for you to get those pics.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

Hit me up I’m local and looking to replace my stock daily wheels for some light 20”

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
U go to famoso saturday? I had plans however those were shot down by 1 year old with an ear infection. Omg the screaming this past weekend. Its louder than a TH at WOT. Poor lil dude.
Ya real crowded and no prep a Mustang hit the wall you didn’t miss much long lines best was a 10.1 but still had fun. Maybe Next time

61 - 80 of 82 Posts