SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Do Hellcats really exist?

2202 19
I'm beginning to wonder if the production versions even exist. Or is it just a ploy so dealers can take our money and string us along?
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
LOL, yes. they do exist. I'm sure this was in jest, but there are pictures of a LOT of them sitting in the parking lot at Brampton. Then there's the videos of them on transport trucks. I doubt they'd make all of these just to string everyone along. :D

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I'm beginning to wonder if the production versions even exist. Or is it just a ploy so dealers can take our money and string us along?
I believe they exist, but they were EXTREMELY naughty and have been in lock up with no visitation!! They are teaching each other bad habits and some have been getting some really bad tats from the flying rats! Taylor Yard is a tough place and even a nickname like Hellcat doesn't chase the evil buggers away!! I have heard that some have been released on good behavior, mine is not one of those...:(

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
Yes they do for Dealers with Allocation to get them.

WT

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
192 Posts
Allocation....so sick of hearing that word.
If you bought one you will get one, may have to be patient though while they build it.
If you didn't and are waiting for one to show up on a dealers lot for sale because of their "allocation" allotment, I got some oceanfront property to sell ya in Arizona too lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.