SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,092 Posts
Its funny you mentioned that, I sent an e-mail to Kristin Starnes (a contact at Chrysler on their website) asking to forward my e-mail to Tim Kuniskis. Anyway, the e-mailed entailed my views on their roll-out philosophy after checking with dealers on placing my order on a list to be built at some future date. As a whole the dealers were only going to receive one Hellcat and they discouraged placing my order on a list. I also addressed the dealer mark-up issue (which I saw first hand). I also threw it back at them about “ placing the cars on the street to promote the brand”.

Bottom line, they never got back to me…… but it felt good to send my views to someone. So, right now I have to call to see if I received a VIN and moved off the BX status (ordered 9-9-2014). But for now I live through the fantastic MOPAR heads that contribute to this website. Can’t wait for the first individual to receive their Hellcat……. And take time to tell us ( hee-hee).

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All,
I hear ya. I have tried also multiple times to find that one point of contact to express my disappointment. I have heard over and over to be patient. Is a little communication to much to ask? Come on Dodge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.