SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,082 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
1,118 Posts
Those are fighting words. I happen to think that the C7 is the best looking modern Corvette. Also, I'm not just opinionated, I'm always right.
The C7 looks OK, but I'd say the same thing if the GT-R was named a Corvette too. Doesn't make it a Corvette ;)

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
1,118 Posts
Well, September 2021, nothing has changed in the challenger design after a Pandemic (currently), a chips shortage, Stellantis disbanded SRT team, and the higher dealer markups ever. Crazy eh?
So, here is again my question.
Will we see a redesign in 2022?
Wil we see the “Power Dollar” discount again?
What will happen with the Hellcats future?
Pretty much guaranteed no redesign for the 2022 model year. My grass roots sources say no Power Dollars for 2022 (given the current state of affairs with production shortages and anticipated high demand). Right now, dealerships are just fine with moving cars above MSRP and no incentives. There's no reason for anyone to slash the price on them when folks are scooping the inventory bare at MSRP or better.

Hellcat future: As I've been saying for a couple years now, I still believe the final ICE Hellcats will roll out in 2023. What happens after that is none of my concern, as I don't do electric vehicles and I have my forever Hellcat ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Posted this somewhere else.

Automotive News reports Dodge reports Dodge will release a hybrid plug-in model in 2022 and a battery electric in 2024, with a fully electric concept being unveiled in 2022. It does not say when or even if they plan to abandon a combustion at some point. Also in the article Stellantis is giving each brand a 14 year window to prove viability. Also in the issue are several sales metrics by brand and model. Fiat overall is a very poor performer and will probably be rebranded even sooner. The body style won't significantly change until 2025 from speculative sources, can't confirm.

Bond, Vince. "Muscling In"
Automotive News, 23 Aug. 2021, pp. 43

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I don't think I follow.
Okay, when "shorting" a stock or a future, you are buying a "minus one share." Later you can offload this if the market drops, and it will sell because it is "minus one share" at a price higher than the going price. If you buy (going long) the S&P futures at 1400, and it goes up, then you can sell your futures for profit, for example, sell it at 1450, make 50 bucks.

If you short-sell your S&P futures for 1200 and the market goes below it, you can sell (technically buy) it for a profit, because you are minus less than the market dropped to. Selling a 1200 dollar short future in an 1150 dollar market nets you 50 dollars per future, because you functionally have minus one future.

So, buying a Hellcat is going short on misery and going long on fun.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I hate what is coming… I don’t like electric cars at all… I hate Tesla. Future will sucks and electric hellcats with it. I hope nobody buy they cars in the future. Let’s see where they will plug-in them. 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
1,118 Posts
I'd buy an electric if it made an actual sound that sounded like a Tie Fighter... and I'm not talking about fake sound through the speakers. Like, make it with a noisy electric motor that sounds like a tie fighter. That might be fun to do burnouts in.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I'd buy an electric if it made an actual sound that sounded like a Tie Fighter... and I'm not talking about fake sound through the speakers. Like, make it with a noisy electric motor that sounds like a tie fighter. That might be fun to do burnouts in.
Sorry buddy, electric car mean no gas, no V8, no noise, no tie fighter. Let me get you an example here: Ferrari Sound vs Electric Sound

Good luck Dodge with the new future of muscle sh#%*

61 - 71 of 71 Posts