SRT Hellcat Forum banner
121 - 131 of 131 Posts
Gees I hopyoe mine comes through with the correct wheels. Not a fan of the Brass monkey wheels.
Are you a fan of this base wheel? Someone mentioned that you could swap them for ones you might like better. Believe that when I see it. So they have gutted the NB Hellcat (and Redeye) wheel selection to this and the Brass Monkey? I have the Matte Vapor 5 spokes. Fine with them but really wanted the Warp Speed Granite on a WB until they limited them to JB's on 22's and took away the Laguna Leather. Wild guess says this won't be that last option that is stripped away as the parts bin runs low and the manufacturer's have no continuity for future orders. Downside of the last model year.
Wheel Automotive tire Tire Locking hubs Tread

Well i picked up my car today. I told my dealer i was not happy with the wheel swap. They totally understood and wanted to make it right. And this is a dealer that sells for sticker only. Changing them over the counter was $5000. I see factory reproductions for about $1000. I asked they split the cost and they were happy to do it. Good dealer. There was also talk of new allocations or not. They got more so if anyone wants a H/C or H/C WB you can get it for sticker. No Redeyes.

Are you a fan of this base wheel? Someone mentioned that you could swap them for ones you might like better. Believe that when I see it. So they have gutted the NB Hellcat (and Redeye) wheel selection to this and the Brass Monkey? I have the Matte Vapor 5 spokes. Fine with them but really wanted the Warp Speed Granite on a WB until they limited them to JB's on 22's and took away the Laguna Leather. Wild guess says this won't be that last option that is stripped away as the parts bin runs low and the manufacturer's have no continuity for future orders. Downside of the last model year.

I opted for the Matte vapor wheels, I really like those.Also opted for Laguna Leather. Order was officially placed on 11/14.
Tried to get hood pins, nope.
Tried for Carbon fiber stripes, nope.
Tried for the 3.09 rear, nope.
I do not want red Calipers, sounds like they're standard. If I had known I would have ordered black.

I opted for the Matte vapor wheels, I really like those.Also opted for Laguna Leather. Order was officially placed on 11/14.
Tried to get hood pins, nope.
Tried for Carbon fiber stripes, nope.
Tried for the 3.09 rear, nope.
I do not want red Calipers, sounds like they're standard. If I had known I would have ordered black.
That's the Jailbreak program, giving you exactly what you wanted! :rolleyes:

*from our ever diminishing list of leftover 2022 parts.
I thought the same thing. I got a NB Hellcat because i refuse to pay over sticker. I wondered what was i actually getting for the huge price increase. I found that the heated and cooled seats along with the heated steering wheel were removed from these cars completely since i could find no reference to it and i thought that was a big hold up on the chip issues but my car got all of it. Another thing i was surprised to get was the entire Jailbreak dash, including line lock, launch control ect all on a standard cat.

I thought the same thing. I got a NB Hellcat because i refuse to pay over sticker. I wondered what was i actually getting for the huge price increase. I found that the heated and cooled seats along with the heated steering wheel were removed from these cars completely since i could find no reference to it and i thought that was a big hold up on the chip issues but my car got all of it. Another thing i was surprised to get was the entire Jailbreak dash, including line lock, launch control ect all on a standard cat.
By Jailbreak dash do you mean the emblem on the dash? Line lock and launch control have come standard on all Hellcats starting in 2019.

Cloth seat interior has heated seats and wheel, the Alcantara seats with Plus also have ventilation and even Scat Packs have launch control and line lock.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

121 - 131 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.