Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have multiple sets available for this vehicle. if anyone is interested, please search this item #152619300358 on ebay. thanks.
20170710_152632.jpg

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,348 Posts
I have multiple tags that were on some baseball hat brims for sale too. Hey anyone who buys the splitters might want these too.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
890 Posts
So "invaluable" that I threw mine away. If i had known at the time that people would be gouging other enthusiasts for a free throw-away item, I would have given them away to someone who wanted them. More power to you if you can get good money for disposable items I guess...

PSA everyone- if you really, desperately need a set of these, just hit up your local dealer. Chances are they have a bunch in the trash.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so salty, you write a paragraph and give a PSA. :D
sorry to tell you, but they have no commitment to give you anything as it is clearly labeled "to be removed by dealership".

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
817 Posts
invaluable & sought after.
You realize the 99% of the people pull them off and throw them away dont you, they were made to be tossed in the trash after they got to the dealer

Reactions: DC_HELLCAT

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope, not affiliated with any dealership. and yes I'm completely aware. either way, people are buying them.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
396 Posts
This is truly embarrassing.

I have some stickers off of a brand new set of tires if anyone wants to buy them. And a warning tag that was hanging off the glove compartment door.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if you're trying to insult me, I'm not the one buying these items for $85avg. and yes I have the tag also 2017-07-12 07.09.25 1.jpg

This is truly embarrassing.

I have some stickers off of a brand new set of tires if anyone wants to buy them. And a warning tag that was hanging off the glove compartment door.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
422 Posts
This guy sounds like the Dealers I talked to when I say what is the price you're leasing at (keep in mind most of the 17's have been on the lot from anywhere for 2 months to 10 months) and they tell me we are leasing at msrp. Everybody is greedy in this capitalistic country so to each his own but morally this guy is a p.o.s.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it takes a real broad to say that behind your mother's laptop.
find these "parts" somewhere else then.
customers have absolutely no entitlement to them, as they are labeled as such.

This guy sounds like the Dealers I talked to when I say what is the price you're leasing at (keep in mind most of the 17's have been on the lot from anywhere for 2 months to 10 months) and they tell me we are leasing at msrp. Everybody is greedy in this capitalistic country so to each his own but morally this guy is a p.o.s.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
422 Posts
it takes a real broad to say that behind your mother's laptop.
find these "parts" somewhere else then.
customers have absolutely no entitlement to them, as they are labeled as such.
What's next are you going to start selling the plastic wrap that comes off the seats, or the screen protector that tears away? Or wait maybe you will start selling the bag that the floormats come in. Sounds like a great business plan you sir are the next steve jobs of selling free sh*t. At the rate you're currently going you should be able to buy the steering wheel of a hellcat in the next 20 years or so, give or take a decade or two.

·
Administrator
Charger SRT Hellcat
881 Posts
Enough. Stop wasting people's time here. Both sides. Buy or don't buy, that's up to each of you. The sniping stops here, though..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.