SRT Hellcat Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Now all the chuckleheads can hush about the silver car.....yeah. The one that's not a Demon.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Moparproud I think your out to be a knucklehead. I am one who says the silver one isn't a demon but a hellcat widebody. No way they had a real demon in Colorado before the unveil. Plain stupid and wishful thinking. I stand by the fact there is one red demon at this point that is their pilot car.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Moparproud I think your out to be a knucklehead. I am one who says the silver one isn't a demon but a hellcat widebody. No way they had a real demon in Colorado before the unveil. Plain stupid and wishful thinking. I stand by the fact there is one red demon at this point that is their pilot car.

FOR THE LAST TIME......ONLY THE DEMON HAS THAT HOOD!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
You do realize that hood was on a nhra challenger right? So there goes your theory of that hood only found on Demons. So stop with the caps and attitude. Mopar proud I called you a knucklehead since you were arguing with another member and then somehow thought you were right about the silver cars and basically starting up that argument again. It will all be settled soon enough

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I'm a knucklehead because I don't think the silver car is a Demon, and in your post calling me a knucklehead, you say it's not a Demon either, but a wide body Hellcat.

Who's the knucklehead again? Keep up man!

Hellcat Dan That hood is also on MOVIE CARS! Gasp!

·
Registered
514 Posts
You called people who didnt agree with you chuckleheads, whatever the f that means. So yah, your a knucklehead for arguing with me. Cool?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Wow.......

Mighty pissy for someone that AGREES with what I said. Man, some of y'all need to keep a better eye on your Wheaties, see who's been pissing in them. You're basically saying "I agree with you, but I'm still pissed ya knucklehead!"

Amazing. The internet, never know what someone will toss your way.......certainly can't make this shi t up

·
Registered
512 Posts
Where do you think those cars and hoods came from? The cars in the Fast movies are supplied by FCA for advertising. The car at the track was used as advertising too.....hence the Demon graphics and hood. You guys can't possbly be that ignorant....maybe you are? Still waiting for GreenGoCat to show me where I can buy one of tbese hoods! Oh, that's right....you can't, because nobody has them except FCA!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
Look, I don't want to get into the middle of this debate, and I'm not going to...

But regarding the existence of the "Demon" hood; maybe it's conceivable that a talented body shop/person could fabricate a knockoff that from a distance you might not be able to discern from the OEM hood?

Is this out of the realm of possibilities?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
BINGO! Hoods supplied to MAKE cars look like Demons. No real Demon was supplied to a movie studio. Insanely unlikely.

Y'all can't possibly be that ignorant.....

Bodyshop could. The odds of doing so based off a pic? Not very likely. It's hard to get positioning on the hood and such perfect without physical measurements.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Somebody knocking them off as the fit finish doesnt look like the leaked REAL Demon.
Or maybe this hood will be a OPTION? Meaning , like years past the air grabber hood can be ordered on hellcat, hellcat widebody or Demon. I like that idea as it gets more like the 1970 all over again

101 - 115 of 115 Posts