SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Dodge emblem came off my hellcat

9388 61
Rather easy, it's only about 60 degrees and I was testing to see how hard the letters are stuck on. It popped out without any hair dryer heat.

The rear dodge letters you can pull off with small force using fingers only, no heater or hair dryer or floss or fishing line required
Vehicle door Automotive exterior Finger Light Hand
Reactions: hellcat1
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Only 60, you *ss!:(LOL

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Take the letters to your dealer and tell them they fell off LOL

·
Tri-State Overlord
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,274 Posts
they use the minimal glue physically required to hold them on just enough. The decals are the same way OEM. Literally the bare minimum glue physically required.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to know they are that easy to remove. I plan on either wrapping mine or plastidipping it to get rid of the glossy. All I have to find now is letters in that font that say Hellcat...
Omg yeah just like how mustangs have Shelby I plan to put Hellcat instead where this Dodge emblem was.

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
The trunk monkey loosened them up for you :cool:

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
I got your back HCDC greeting new members while your ripping your car apart:D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Take the letters to your dealer and tell them they fell off LOL
LOL it would be funny we go to the dealership together and be like hum guys can you put this back on for me? Somehow they flew off and into my hands all neat so easily.

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.