SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,315 Posts
I have no interest in an EV, or an inline 6 muscle car for that matter. I've got a Hellcat so I'm good if they don't make anything better, I'll just keep driving the Hellcat for the next 20 years. No biggie to me. I daily drive a 4Runner I've had for 20 years today and it's become a classic. People ask me to sell it all the time.

With other manufacturers continuing to produce V8 powered cars Dodge may be headed to a dead end as those that want a V8 jump ship.

If they make some kind of "sport" car that's lightweight TT I6 that's cool. Just don't tell me it's a muscle car and getting it to sound right will be critical.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Hellcat will still be available in 23' and they are introducing some cross over to replace the Chargers and Challengers. Their speculation is usually not far off because they were actually talking to Dodge who is speaking with a creditable industry outlet. Dodge stated the Fratzog would be EV symbol, HC would be terminated in 23', and they are coming out with something that would impress to replace the HC. Knowing Dodge faithful is big block oriented and they are especially proud of their consumer loyalty rating it is clear they will make something that is at least comparable to a
SRT 8 in the early V6 capabilities. Now is the time to get a HC if you can, I have to wait until 23' and roll the dice (and pay an extra 10% for the Penitentiary Edition, AKA a RE with options, wonder what will happen to RE in 23'.

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,051 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Is that supposed to be some supervillian with fangs? Is the next vehicle gonna be The Vampire? A Viper replacement with a new engine?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT HCWB Super Stock
59 Posts
Font Entertainment Display device Music Logo

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,073 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
12,073 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Boom!

Just saw Tim Kuniskis interview with Motortrend’s Christy Lee!

Monday will be unveiled Direct Connection for current cars!

Tuesday is the unveiling of a sub compact Dodge (the Hornet)

Wednesday “The Future of American Muscle” the new EV…
Seen and heard exact same thing on Roadkill Nights stream.

·
HOTM Winner
12,073 Posts
So where is the big reveal? Tim is really milking this.......................
It's a three day process. Tonight's will be the giant omg moment - the Hornet. Wooooomp womp.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts