SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I have been monitoring almost on a daily bases thru the Dodge website for Hellcats in transit or on the lot. Seems over the weekend, Dodge has made the move to eliminate those sitting on the lots and also what is in transit to the dealer. When February allocations took place I could monitor some dealerships and within a 10-14 day time frame you would see a hellcat's or hellcats in transit. This could be simply a coincidence or just another strategy to keep the customers guessing.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
9,164 Posts
I know my dealer was buried with calls wanting the inbound Hellcat. AND offering money that was hard to refuse! I bet in the better interest for now they shut off the info stream.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
278 Posts
All,

I have been monitoring almost on a daily bases thru the Dodge website for Hellcats in transit or on the lot. Seems over the weekend, Dodge has made the move to eliminate those sitting on the lots and also what is in transit to the dealer. When February allocations took place I could monitor some dealerships and within a 10-14 day time frame you would see a hellcat's or hellcats in transit. This could be simply a coincidence or just another strategy to keep the customers guessing.

Thoughts?
seriously, from a 52 year old man that lives an hour away....the snow started to melt!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
211 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sport utility vehicle
All,

Thoughts?
I just checked and opened up search parameters to 200+ miles and had a number of Challenger Hellcat's show up. Did you open search parameters to 200+ miles? Maybe you need to "clean" you browser. Works for me....sorry

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
211 Posts

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,768 Posts
I was watching it daily as my car was being made. It never showed up on the Dodge site ( due to it being a sold order) but it got added to the dealers inventory site and showed up as "in transit". The dealer had his internet guy remove it after a day and a half. sounds like they had some calls on it and did not want to waste their time. I was happy they removed it since I was afraid somebody would go in there with a huge cash offer and steal it from me.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was watching it daily as my car was being made. It never showed up on the Dodge site ( due to it being a sold order) but it got added to the dealers inventory site and showed up as "in transit". The dealer had his internet guy remove it after a day and a half. sounds like they had some calls on it and did not want to waste their time. I was happy they removed it since I was afraid somebody would go in there with a huge cash offer and steal it from me.
Agreed, but there were a lot of listings on the inventory showing on the lost and when I call, it was just sold, go figure, seems to be a trend

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
211 Posts
Yeah, what a game, cannot get a straight answer from my dealer, most of the information I get is on the forum
Yea, I end up telling the dealer whats going on the status. Get the info here before he does! This site is a wealth of knowledge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.