SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Dodge Is Definitely Adding More Allocations on the HorsePower Locater Website

17K views 186 replies 44 participants last post by  bobn 
Well, I guess it means that their original "set in stone" announcement in late October, listing exactly how many they were going to make and nothing more, is pretty much false.

I always thought it was rather bizarre that they decided to only make only 29 NBREJBs after making 881 NBRE's in 2022.

I didn't place my order for one just because I thought it was going to be the rarest model at 29 units, but because I like the look of the car. But keep in mind that it is the dealers who then decide to make their play for the insane ADMs based on the various models' rarity.

I was fortunate to get mine ordered at MSRP but given that the number is rising, it may give someone a better chance at bargaining with a dealer who says Dodge is only going to make X number of this model so you need to pay me an ADM to get one ordered from us. Well now you can say BullS%&#, Dodge keeps adding to the allocation list to make as many as they think they can, so here is my offer...
where did you find the 2022 challenger production numbers? I also have a 22 NBRE and had been wondering about the production numbers

Here:
Thank You…

Here:
Is the number built higher than the actual number shipped due to damaged cars at the factory that were maybe discarded?

Ugly wheels , ruined front bumper and I only paid 84,400 for my 22 HC Redeye actually in the same color combo. No thanks on that one the last call badge and jailbreak name don’t do it for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.