SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Dodge Is Definitely Adding More Allocations on the HorsePower Locater Website

17K views 186 replies 44 participants last post by  bobn 
#1 ·
I have been tracking the allocation numbers on the dodge website as they "allegedly" go down as people place orders.

Well the only number consistently going UP is the narrow body Redeye Jailbreak. all the rest seem to be dropping.

While the NBREJB was initially listed at 29 back on the original release date, then it dropped to a low of 18 then now it's up to 26.
Original: 29
12/02/22: 22
12/05/22: 20
12/06/22: 19
12/13/22: 18
12/20/22: 25
01/03/23: 21
02/17/23: 26

Font Parallel Circle Number Screenshot

Font Rectangle Material property Parallel Screenshot

See less See more
#50 · (Edited)
#51 · (Edited)
Yeah, he just sent me the window sticker: Not a Redeye. It's a 717hp Jailbreak.

AND they screwed in the bolts into the front bumper for their stupid dealer license plate.

Reactions: WVHEMIS
#52 ·
Font Material property Monochrome Monochrome photography Handwriting

Reactions: WVHEMIS
#54 ·
Yeah, When I messaged the seller about the incorrect listing he said "Yeah, me and my sales manager were just talking about that".

Let's see if he does the right thing and fixes the listing.

Reactions: JMAbacus
#55 ·
Yeah, When I messaged the seller about the incorrect listing he said "Yeah, me and my sales manager were just talking about that".

Let's see if he does the right thing and fixes the listing.
Yea I thought it said redeye to begin with. They do have a redeye 2022 nb there.
Yeah, he just sent me the window sticker: Not a Redeye. It's a 717hp Jailbreak.

AND they screwed in the bolts into the front bumper for their stupid dealer license plate.
Yes they did that to mine I was pissed.
but they will sell below msrp also. I bought a jailbreak redeye widebody for bellow msrp from them.

#64 ·
Back when Demons were new think we found 4 cars that the dealers had actually drilled the front bumper!

And this after all dealers were sent notice from Dodge that the normal PDI was NOT to be done on this vehicle, they didn't even want the dealer driving it. You just can't fix stupid.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#66 ·
Wow Dodge added approximately 650+ SPWB‘s today. They are at 1825 today, started at 2149 on day one and last week was 1157. Only 5 weeks into builds and Dodge duped so many people. It’s hard to tell what other models are being adjusted etc.

Dodge can do as they please but created major hype to get mega sales, I’m sure many early buyers will feel misled to say the least. May not have pulled the trigger so soon but fear of missing out certainly caused some to pay AMDs. Not sure if those dealers offering non guaranteed orders don’t know something that is not public knowledge. I would take one of those deals today, no risk and likely get picked up from what I’m seeing.

#67 · (Edited)
WOW. Look at how many allocations they just added. They added 56 Super Stocks and another 11 WBREJB's.

Font Circle Number Parallel Magenta

#69 ·
WOW. Look at how many allocations they just added. They add 56 Super Stocks and another 11 WBREJB's.

View attachment 611789
Yeah they have been trickling in for weeks. First week in January zero 807hp cars in Michigan been bouncing between 2-6 depending upon week. Triple Bs reported 21 NBREs built in so far which is close to exceeding the annual target, not counting the 26 allocations makes 47.

I wouldn’t be surprised if 200 Super Stocks, 100 NBRE and 1000 WBRE are built and thats just 807hp cars.

#70 ·
I just checked the locator for the dealership I ordered mine through. They started with 4 WBHC allocations. A few weeks after I ordered mine, they had 5 WBHC allocations. NOW, they only have 3 WBHC, but they also have 3 NBHC allocations. They didn’t have any NB’s until now. Every time I speak with my salesman, I keep asking him to “talk” with his Stellantis rep about making mine a Redeye. Maybe if they’re be generous with the allocations, I can have mine bumped up to a Redeye!
Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number

#74 ·
Can we really believe anything the Dodge HP locator says? Unless Brampton was at less than full capacity for 2022, Dodge was always going to make ~8000 Challenger/Charger cars for 2023. I guess one could argue that Dodge is making more of the fast cars then last year but I would too.

#77 ·
You can look at historical numbers from Brampton. They were nowhere close to years past or full capacity in 2022. So you had parts shortages due to supply chain issues which stood the plant for multiple weeks/months in 22. If those clear up the number will go up although they can not return to the 250K levels of 2015 due to labor constraints. 22 production should have been somewhere north of 150K but I don't recall seeing that number (it was 146K in 2021). I think they will make as many of the high dollar cars as they can get parts for. Sure there are parts constraints on every high dollar model but likely not as many bottlenecks and stoppages as 2022.

#79 ·
In spite of all these ordering and production issues, it's sure an exciting time to be alive in the automotive world. The reason I say this is because the time we are living in right now is incredibly unique, just like it was back in 1970 when the last true muscle cars were rolling off the assembly lines and an era was coming to an end.
Dajavue for me but unlike last time, this time I can see what's happening and due to a life time of hard work and some increadable good luck, I can finally afford to buy one of these 807HP big dogs. Hot damn it's great to be alive today! (y)

#80 ·
Dodge has damaged it's fan base with this fiasco. Definitely damaged my interest in the brand, and I have been, and will continue to be vocal about it. I also have Chev, Ford and European products, so I would consider myself, somewhat balanced in my opinions.
I was in the market for 2 new cars last year for the family and based on the inability to order since March 22, I was forced into a wait for 23 model year books to open. I was then presented with the option of getting railed with ADMs..... no thanks.
If the dealers end up with a glut (and I expect they will) I may purchase again ...at less than MSRP...otherwise, there are plenty of other ICE options that continue to be available.

#81 ·
I have been tracking the allocation numbers on the dodge website as they "allegedly" go down as people place orders.

Well the only number consistently going UP is the narrow body Redeye Jailbreak. all the rest seem to be dropping.

While the NBREJB was initially listed at 29 back on the original release date, then it dropped to a low of 18 then now it's up to 26.

View attachment 611407

View attachment 611406

View attachment 611407

View attachment 611406
njsteve

It looks like you were right and I was wrong, allocations are being added.

It looks like new SS allocations have dropped, I have not called around for myself but it sure looks real.

#82 ·
Sorry, wrong link in my last post, see below.

I saw all the new Super Stock allocations drop and got on the phones. 2nd dealer I called laughed when I asked if they had an SS allocation. I asked sales guy to go to Dodge Garage and see for himself. He was stunned with the results. Then, he checked his ordering system. He became speechless and started stuttering about needing to talk to his manager.

They called me back and I placed my order with them yesterday for my Sublime SS😀💚

Font Parallel Number Document Paper

#86 ·
Not to be a smart aleck or sour grapes. I would have preferred to have the 22 WB with the Laguna Leather and Warp Seed wheels before they took the options away and made it a JB with the upcharge and MSRP order pricing. No thanks. Got the NB with all the options I wanted at the same 84,600 on a 91K sticker. But seriously, their going to have a problem moving all the NB 23 cars (RE or HC) off the lot at MSRP with those base wheels. Really ugly IMO - the other split spoke styles on the WB's are not bad.
I was interested in a C7 Z06 until I found out I had to change the wheels from cast to forged as they all bend and crack. So it was maybe 88K and then another 6K for forged wheels. Nope. I know the die hards on this board will just say change them but dad gum, that's kind of punch in the mouth when the first thing you have to do is shell out money for the optional or aftermarket wheels. Of course if your ordering the car, no problem, you can get the matte vapor or brass monkey at a small upcharge. If it's already on the lot with the base wheels then it's going to sit IMO.

#85 ·
The HP locator caused us to order very early (or late in 22 I suppose you could say).......what's odd is when you see all the allocations still to be had.......and now all the new 22's new to be bought......there is absolutely a delay in the locator...our car arrived to the dealership and 3 days later the locator updated to shipped...

#87 ·
Today's new numbers: everything went down a little other than the NBREJB which is the same at 26 of "28" initial allocations. Oh BTW, they have built 25 of the NBREJB's so far if you check Triple-B's chart. The red numbers are how much the number changed from last week (1/25/23) after they added a bunch on 01/18/2023. ;)

Font Circle Number Symbol Pattern

#88 ·
Today's new numbers: everything went down a little other than the NBREJB which is the same at 26 of "28" initial allocations. Oh BTW, they have built 25 of the NBREJB's so far if you check Triple-B's chart. The red numbers are how much the number changed from last week (1/25/23) after they added a bunch on 01/18/2023. ;)

View attachment 612283
Did you notice if they pulled allocations from dealers that haven't sold any? Wondering if say a dealer like Koons has 30 Redeye Widebodies that they haven't sold for months becuase of a HUGE ADM, if dodge would pull some of their allocations and re-allocate to a dealer who is actually selling?

I would do that if I was Dodge, that would cool some of the ADM madness.

#89 · (Edited)
If only that were the case, it would be great for potential buyers.

Here's the difference between Koons allocations on 10/28/22 and 01/30/23. A three month gap:

10/28/22
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Operating system

01/30/23
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Technology

Reactions: FastKitty
#91 ·
I dont think Koons is selling many at all since the last time I talked to them they said they had a very long list of potential customers who said no to paying any ADM on a 2023 and were interested in buying used 2022s. (They had contacted me about selling my 2022 back to them).

So as you can see it looks like they only sold 1 SS, 1 NBREJB, 16 WBREJB, 11 NBJB (717hp) and 1 WBJB (717hp)

#93 ·
Funny thing is....I am on the "Koons list". I wanted to order an SS in April 2022. I was told that I had missed the order window, but was put on "The List" when the banks opened back up. I was on both DC and Koons "lists"

I followed up with each dealer throughout the year and was called by each in October.

DC offered me an allocation $10k over sticker which I though was rude since I had just bought from them 12 months earlier at 4% under invoice.

Koons called to tell me that they were working through their list of 250 and would get back to me with numbers. I never heard back, even after a couple of nudges I was told it would take time to go through their list. It's now effectively Feb.

The net effect is Dodge doesn't care about the customer base as much as their dealer network. It's weird that both these dealers could sell under invoice and "make money" 12 months ago, and now they can't/won't....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.