SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
That sucks for the SE Va/ Hampton Roads guys, but doesn't surprise me. Greenbrier has always been a sub par dealership.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk
A user here said he got his car upgraded there. My dealership told me they would perform the upgrade if I could obtain the parts, so I called them to buy the parts from them and ship them to my local dealer. The dealership knew nothing of the upgrade or the stage kits. They also told me that they don't have technicians on site who are qualified to perform the upgrade. That was enough information for me to take it off the list temporarily until we figure out where the miscommunication lies.

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Not yet, nothing is official. I recommend you reach out to your local CDJR's and ask the Service Manager yourself and report back. It seems that the larger dealerships have the best chance of becoming a Power Broker. That's how many of us were able to figure out the dealerships that are participating.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This thread is a compiled list of all the confirmed Power Broker locations. I will add dealerships to the list if users tag me in the posts with the name/location of the dealership alongside a small blurb stating how the information was obtained. Obviously we'll have to take all of this with a grain of salt at this point since Dodge hasn't been forthcoming with Power Broker locations up to this point.

Koons Tysons CDJR2050 Chain Bridge Rd, Vienna, VA 22182(571) 200-3868
Central Jeep CDJR191 New State Hwy, Raynham, MA 02767(508) 823-0101
Orlando CDJR4101 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808(407) 299-1120
Helfman Dodge7720 Katy Fwy Houston, TX 77024(713) 533-6100
Peterson CDJR5801 E Gate Blvd, Nampa, ID 83687(208) 922-6499
AutoNation CDJR200 Automall Dr, Roseville, CA 95661(916) 467-8055
Just talked to Migel with
Peterson CDJR in Idaho. Was told that there will be a 10K markup on the new Jailbreak RedEye through them. Told him NO

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,489 Posts
Think about it who is a bigger d!ck? The one who drops the call or the one calling from the opposite end of the country playing mental masturbation on a deal that can’t happen, wasting someones time when they could be missing an opportunity to feed their family?
The sales guy would def be the bigger dick. People not in the business have no idea that theyre doing something stupid and just don't know theyre stepping on toes. The sales guy does know he's being an ass.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,174 Posts
Hi, I'm interested in ordering a Jailbreak Challenger Redeye. I'm just now hearing about this Power Broker thing. Is that for the Direct Connection mods or does the dealership have to be a Power Broker to be able to order a Jailbreak model? I have an appointment tomorrow with the dealership I ordered my Durango HC from but feel like its gonna be waste of time?

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
1,210 Posts
Hi, I'm interested in ordering a Jailbreak Challenger Redeye. I'm just now hearing about this Power Broker thing. Is that for the Direct Connection mods or does the dealership have to be a Power Broker to be able to order a Jailbreak model? I have an appointment tomorrow with the dealership I ordered my Durango HC from but feel like its gonna be waste of time?
Two different things

The Jailbreak is just appearance things that you can order/select when you order the car, and any dealer can order one

Power Brokers will be selected/specific dealers

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Two different things

The Jailbreak is just appearance things that you can order/select when you order the car, and any dealer can order one

Power Brokers will be selected/specific dealers
It looks like there will be an 807HP Jailbroken Redeye as well, but I don't know why they bother with the marketing. It'll be the same car with the same engine with the same tune tested at a higher RPM. I'm not too enthusiastic about the Jailbreak program, I like the look of my car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I called the Orlando store and no market adjustments and no ripoffs. MSRP on a redeye Hellcat. I just ordered one. Excellent service and price is correct. Las Vegas and Arizona both tried to rip me off for 25k over. Spoke with Lee Schiller and he is awesome

This thread is a compiled list of all the confirmed Power Broker locations. I will add dealerships to the list if users tag me in the posts with the name/location of the dealership alongside a small blurb stating how the information was obtained. Obviously we'll have to take all of this with a grain of salt at this point since Dodge hasn't been forthcoming with Power Broker locations up to this point.

Koons Tysons CDJR2050 Chain Bridge Rd, Vienna, VA 22182(571) 200-3868
Central Jeep CDJR191 New State Hwy, Raynham, MA 02767(508) 823-0101
Helfman Dodge7720 Katy Fwy Houston, TX 77024(713) 533-6100
Peterson CDJR5801 E Gate Blvd, Nampa, ID 83687(208) 922-6499
AutoNation CDJR200 Automall Dr, Roseville, CA 95661(916) 467-8055

·
Registered
3 Posts
I called the Orlando store and no market adjustments and no ripoffs. MSRP on a redeye Hellcat. I just ordered one. Excellent service and price is correct. Las Vegas and Arizona both tried to rip me off for 25k over. Spoke with Lee Schiller and he is awesome

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
That's great to hear, and welcome to the club. This thread is for the discussion of the Power Broker locations though.

41 - 60 of 120 Posts