SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
So you're saying science is wrong? Wow
The only people that say "Follow the science" are people that know nothing about science. Anyone that knows science science that it's only a theory that is believed to be true until prove otherwise. Every day old theories are proven and disproven, new theories are advanced and new discoveries are made. Add to that the "studies" with predetermined outcomes that are bought and paid for. Add to that the headline readers that don't understand what they're repeating. Add to that newscasters that don't understand what they're repeating. Add to that the misinformation (like 97% of scientists believe that climate change is occurring, the real stat is that of the scientists that believe climate change is occurring, 97% believe it is man made, the actual percentage of scientists that believe climate change is occurring is 11%). Hell, look at the "science" involved in Covid and the vaccine. "If you get vaccinated you won't get Covid. Well, you can get Covid but you won't spread it. Well, you can still spread it but you won't have to go to the hospital. Well, you may have to go to the hospital but your symptoms will be less severe." And the CDC has admitted that the 5-fay quarantine was established because they determined that 5 days is what employer would tolerate. Very scientific.

So, yes, "science" is often wrong. Ask anyone that had leeches applied to them or had blood let to cure an ailment. Refuse the leeches? What are you, an anti-leecher? How about Pfizer's FDA-approved Chantix, to help you quit smoking. Oops, 10 years later it is recalled because people started dropping dead from heart attacks because of it. Same thing with Fen-Phen. Turns out that, way too often today, the correct science is determined by the highest bidder.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Funny to talk how gas prices are dropping over the last 50 days. Let's pretend the last two years didn't exist when gas prices are up $3 per gallon under his policies.

Joe, is it you?
Where I live gas was $2.09 the day Biden took office. I noted it because I knoew it was going to go up and I wanted to have the baseline.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts