SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Dodge says no more (?)

4704 91
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
759 Posts
Uhh…the Hemi engines they’ve already built?
They are still pumping them out daily at Saltillo. To many models still use that engine for it to just disappear.
As far as I concerned, Ram and Dodge are one in the same.
Those engines won't go away just yet.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
759 Posts
And that's really sad seeing that a study has shown over 175 years of domestic oil is estimated to be available.
Wouldn't that be a scientific study ? Sounds a like a double standard if you believe that.

True, much like our current oil situation.
I thought the USA was the number one producer of oil and natural gas ? ( It is ! )
Sorry, I'll sure this will bring a response.
Oil ( a commodity ) is sold and exchanged on the open world markets.
That is also called capitalism.
We could pump more oil, only for it to be sold to the highest bidder. It won't have any effect on our supply, or the cost we pay. Notice the recent reporting of the oil companies massive profits while we all felt the pain at the pump.
We all live under the rule of the corporate world. They profit from us. There isn't a oil supply problem.
Just corporations that want more money. Business is just business.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
759 Posts
They all got everything right on COVID right???
No, it was botched from the very beginning. We all know who that was, don't we ?

It's a problem when our current commander in chief doesn't want to use our oil but supply it to other countries.
Once again, oil is a commodity. It is for sale to the highest bidder. Oil was released to the open market in an attempt to lower prices. It achieved it's goal. Prices down consistently over the last 50 plus days.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
759 Posts
Let's hear who you think it was & exactly what they botched
Really ? You need someone to explain that to you ?
Not only was the Pandemic Response Team disbanded in 2018.
By late 2019 “Currently, there are insufficient funding sources designated for the federal government to use in response to a severe influenza pandemic.”
Then Jan. 2020, “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
That would be from the "beginning".
Any other questions sir ?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
759 Posts
Funny to talk how gas prices are dropping over the last 50 days. Let's pretend the last two years didn't exist when gas prices are up $3 per gallon under his policies.

Joe, is it you?
I understand now. You choose to blame one person ( or policies ) for price increases while we live in a capitalist society were commodities are sold to highest bidder on the open market.
Those same oil companies raked in billions in profits while we all paid higher prices. Why is that ?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
759 Posts
I notice not one comment on why big corporate oil has recorded massive profits ?
I also find those comments hypocritical since we're talking about the price of gas on a high performance car forum.
When confronted with facts, some people resort to name calling, which is a sure sign of intelligence level.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
759 Posts
It would seem to me that unused oil leases represent why the big oil companies don't want to drill, even though they hold the leases to do so.
Think about it, more profits if the supply is lower.
Then you add in big oil subsidies, over several Billion each year. Yet they show massive profits.
We could drill until the hole comes out the other side and big oil will still squeeze us dry.
Go ahead and complain about those gas prices and whose fault it is.
As someone above said "Don't bother, the responses to the previous questions and thought processes used tells you all you need to know."
Yes, it tells me all I need to know just by the replies I receive. Good day all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts