SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
The Hellcat and all passenger car V8s for Dodge are done at the end of the 2023 model year. So says Dodge as of press release yesterday.
Do you have a link to the actual official press release that occurred 'yesterday'? Thanks .. i just find web articles paraphrasing it.

·
Registered
927 Posts
The Hellcat and all passenger car V8s for Dodge are done at the end of the 2023 model year. So says Dodge as of press release yesterday.
The press release is an official letter to this site:

That's a link to a website who received an email from an unnamed Dodge Rep. I don't know if I would be calling that a 'press release'. Even that link you provided says we will get some years of co-existence with a v8 and an EV platform. So I think the v8 is not going completely away in 2023 as you say. (even if the v8 is only the 392). How long the EV and 392 co-exist is the real question, which only time will tell depending on who controls the gov't in the next couple years and could go from there. The smartest thing for all car makers to be doing right now behind closed doors is covering all their bases in terms of directions they can head.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'm not going to discuss this anymore. God has spoken, and God's master has laid down the following rules. Explain to me how a Dodge 392 fits into this. The EPA closed the carbon credit trade starting in 2024:
Yet the Mopar Godz work in mysterious ways, LOL
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Light

1 - 4 of 4 Posts