SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Trackhawk Rhino | Laguna Red
104 Posts
The sooner the industry comes to grips that lithium is nowhere near sustainable as crude oil is, the better. This "save the planet" BS is doing more harm than good in the long run.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Lithium is actually VERY abundant but you're correct that recycling itis proving far more challenging.
It's abundant overseas to an extent. If this continues, we will all but seal up a foreign dependence on it. This will not fare well in future conflicts.

Reactions: Bobo

·
Registered
104 Posts
It's not "bs"
Too far? Maybe.
I think it's BS but respect others to disagree.

There's a long debated topic about whether or not climate change is natural or human-induced. I don't believe the latter, largely due to historical temps. But even if this was the case...aircraft, trains and ships emit a metric sh*t ton more of these "harmful" emissions. It's not even close to discuss it, really.

Then there's the CAFE standards that domino to the consumer. Increase gas mileage? Sure. We'll just make cars more expensive. Study after study shows that gas savings found in hybrid or EVs are eclipsed big time by original cost of the vehicle. By the time these savings are met, or close to being met, it's time to drop $20,000 on a new battery.

Reactions: Bobo and optout

·
Registered
104 Posts
So you're saying science is wrong? Wow
No need to virtue signal with climate change while driving a Hellcat. Time to sell it then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha

·
Registered
104 Posts
It's easy you're quoting science everyone else calls it junk science that is where the debate is.

With absolute and total respect I put my faith in God... definitely not science which is totally man made and subject to personal interpretation. science be damned.
I tried to be polite and state that I respected peoples opinions. Apparently it’s not reciprocating with him.

·
Registered
104 Posts
LMFAO so that's a yes. Sorry, but Science is fact, not opinion. You can't just say it's not true & it is so.

It's cute that you decided to use popular internet phrases to seem like you have a legit reply, but no dice. Good day
But you drive a Hellcat.

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
True, much like our current oil situation.
And that's really sad seeing that a study has shown over 175 years of domestic oil is estimated to be available.

Reactions: Bobo and Blkout

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wouldn't that be a scientific study ? Sounds a like a double standard if you believe that.
Remember, it's only science if it fits the desired narrative. :p

·
Registered
104 Posts
Reactions: Bobo and 2ndAmend

·
Registered
104 Posts
So that study fits your narrative ?
Either you believe a scientific study, or you don't. Plain and simple.
I guess I should have clarified. The main stream media and a certain political party narrative. This study goes against the grain.

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
This thread did not disappoint. :ROFLMAO:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts