SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,514 Posts
The sooner the industry comes to grips that lithium is nowhere near sustainable as crude oil is, the better. This "save the planet" BS is doing more harm than good in the long run.
Lithium is actually VERY abundant but you're correct that recycling is proving far more challenging.

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,514 Posts
Wouldn't that be a scientific study ? Sounds a like a double standard if you believe that.

I thought the USA was the number one producer of oil and natural gas ? ( It is ! )
Sorry, I'll sure this will bring a response.
Oil ( a commodity ) is sold and exchanged on the open world markets.
That is also called capitalism.
We could pump more oil, only for it to be sold to the highest bidder. It won't have any effect on our supply, or the cost we pay. Notice the recent reporting of the oil companies massive profits while we all felt the pain at the pump.
We all live under the rule of the corporate world. They profit from us. There isn't a oil supply problem.
Just corporations that want more money. Business is just business.
It's a problem when our current commander in chief doesn't want to use our oil but supply it to other countries.

• Angry
Reactions: Bobo and DuvShack

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,514 Posts
No, it was botched from the very beginning. We all know who that was, don't we ?

Once again, oil is a commodity. It is for sale to the highest bidder. Oil was released to the open market in an attempt to lower prices. It achieved it's goal. Prices down consistently over the last 50 plus days.
Sounds like you're a Biden supporter so it's impossible to talk logically to you.

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,514 Posts
I support the truth. Tell me what I said was not truthful ?
Funny to talk how gas prices are dropping over the last 50 days. Let's pretend the last two years didn't exist when gas prices are up $3 per gallon under his policies.

Joe, is it you?

• Love
Reactions: DuvShack and Bobo

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,514 Posts
I understand now. You choose to blame one person ( or policies ) for price increases while we live in a capitalist society were commodities are sold to highest bidder on the open market.
Those same oil companies raked in billions in profits while we all paid higher prices. Why is that ?
Joe, sell those lies to someone else. The US isn't buying your BS.

Reactions: Bobo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts