SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Trackhawk Rhino | Laguna Red
103 Posts
It's easy you're quoting science everyone else calls it junk science that is where the debate is.

With absolute and total respect I put my faith in God... definitely not science which is totally man made and subject to personal interpretation. science be damned.
I tried to be polite and state that I respected peoples opinions. Apparently it’s not reciprocating with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
No need to virtue signal with climate change while driving a Hellcat. Time to sell it then.

LMFAO so that's a yes. Sorry, but Science is fact, not opinion. You can't just say it's not true & it is so.

It's cute that you decided to use popular internet phrases to seem like you have a legit reply, but no dice. Good day

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
It's easy you're quoting science everyone else calls it junk science that is where the debate is.

With absolute and total respect I put my faith in God... definitely not science which is totally man made and subject to personal interpretation. science be damned.
Very easy to squash their nonsense, and now yours, with FACTS aka SCIENCE. God bless your little heart

·
Registered
193 Posts
Science is not fact it's only fact because man, absent of God, tries to convince himself and us pee ons its fact. Then without consulting God attempts to force said fake fact on others because the pee ons are weak.. and they are....weak. all in the name of junk science. LOL. We are waking up from our slumber. The end is near and I'll be driving a hellcat right up Satan's a$$ along with all the "scientists" a$$.

·
Registered
103 Posts
LMFAO so that's a yes. Sorry, but Science is fact, not opinion. You can't just say it's not true & it is so.

It's cute that you decided to use popular internet phrases to seem like you have a legit reply, but no dice. Good day
But you drive a Hellcat.

Reactions: Bobo

·
Registered
2,973 Posts

Also, are you not willing to accept that maybe God put these scientists on Earth to save us?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Also, are you not willing to accept that maybe God put these scientists on Earth to save us?
OK I'll bite for a bit. no I am not willing to accept that. Mankind has thoroughly pissed off God and let him down again. God is not evil.
surely sending scientists to save mankind
would be considered vengeful and of pure evil.

Christ is coming again. It's no longer a matter of when but how bad will it really be in the rapture and tribulation.

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
True, much like our current oil situation.
And that's really sad seeing that a study has shown over 175 years of domestic oil is estimated to be available.

Reactions: Bobo and Blkout

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
733 Posts
And that's really sad seeing that a study has shown over 175 years of domestic oil is estimated to be available.
Wouldn't that be a scientific study ? Sounds a like a double standard if you believe that.

True, much like our current oil situation.
I thought the USA was the number one producer of oil and natural gas ? ( It is ! )
Sorry, I'll sure this will bring a response.
Oil ( a commodity ) is sold and exchanged on the open world markets.
That is also called capitalism.
We could pump more oil, only for it to be sold to the highest bidder. It won't have any effect on our supply, or the cost we pay. Notice the recent reporting of the oil companies massive profits while we all felt the pain at the pump.
We all live under the rule of the corporate world. They profit from us. There isn't a oil supply problem.
Just corporations that want more money. Business is just business.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wouldn't that be a scientific study ? Sounds a like a double standard if you believe that.
Remember, it's only science if it fits the desired narrative. :p

·
Registered
103 Posts
Reactions: Bobo and 2ndAmend

·
Registered
103 Posts
So that study fits your narrative ?
Either you believe a scientific study, or you don't. Plain and simple.
I guess I should have clarified. The main stream media and a certain political party narrative. This study goes against the grain.

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,538 Posts

I thought the USA was the number one producer of oil and natural gas ? ( It is ! )
Sorry, I'll sure this will bring a response.
Oil ( a commodity ) is sold and exchanged on the open world markets.
That is also called capitalism.
We could pump more oil, only for it to be sold to the highest bidder. It won't have any effect on our supply, or the cost we pay. Notice the recent reporting of the oil companies massive profits while we all felt the pain at the pump.
We all live under the rule of the corporate world. They profit from us. There isn't a oil supply problem.
Just corporations that want more money. Business is just business.
It's a problem when our current commander in chief doesn't want to use our oil but supply it to other countries.

• Angry
Reactions: Bobo and DuvShack
41 - 60 of 86 Posts