SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Dodge/SRT Hellcat Swag Giveaway

25K views 99 replies 89 participants last post by  AustinHellkitty 
#1 ·

Ladies and gentlemen! Dodge and the fine folks at SRT were kind enough to provide Hellcat.ORG a bunch of awesome Official SRT Hellcat T-Shirts and a small stack of Dodge: 100 Years coffee table books. Let me tell you the T-shirts are awesome and the 100 Years coffee table book is breathtaking. If you're a Mopar fan--and who isn't--this book will blow you away. 100 years of awesomeness all in one book, a must have!

So what are we going to do with all this cool swag? We are giving it away to you! The awesome Hellcat.ORG members! Here's whats going down. We are going to choose three (3) lucky winners to win a Official Hellcat T-Shirt of their choice (707HP or Hellcat Logo/Badge) and the Dodge: 100 Years coffee table book! Yes, life is good :) So how do you enter for a chance to win? We made it really easy.

Rules for entry are as follows:
  • In the comments section let us know what features/specs/improvements you'd like to see on the future SRT Hellcat's. More horsepower? Factory Tunes? More rubber on the rears? You name it! You will be judged on the viability of your suggestions. No Boeing jet engines or mounted 50 cal machine guns if you want to win.
  • What T-Shirt you want (707HP or Hellcat Badge/Logo)
Thats it! We do ask that members please submit only one (1) entry to avoid immediate disqualification. Remember folks you will be judged on the viability of your suggestion(s) so make them count!

Before signing off, we'll be giving away more of the same Dodge/SRT swag in the very near future so stay tuned to Hellcat.org!!

This giveaway will end on Wednesday March 4, 2015 at 12:00PM Central and the winners announced later that day.

See less See more
#4 ·
Either shirt would be fine but im 3XL. If you dont have that size and Im selected, I'd love one of the books.

That being said:

Window auto-up (modules should be readily available as in Charger I believe)

Power Memory Seats

Front Park Assist due to height and front air splitter (or around view camera as avilable on Infiniti and Mercedes). Most nose extending performance cars; Audi R8, lambos, etc have front park assist.

Multiple custom modes in SRT Page so I can setup like Drag Race Stage, Drag Race Run profiles

Line lock for front brakes for warming up tires/burnout

Locking Gas Cap or at least locking the external cap if car is locked...

more modern (flush) hinge on sun visor

ability to run at least a 315 rear...

#6 ·
Getting in early on this one!

Future Hellcat wishlist:

1) Improve delivery process. COMMUNICATE ACCURATELY AND OFTEN.
2) For each MY, a Hellcat-specific color, e.g. (Competition Blue from Viper)
3) Fitment for PZero Corsas, and yes, stagger would be nice
4) Paint quality (i.e. orange peel) should be improved
5) Lower the car at least 1/2", and recalibrate the Sport & Track settings to match
6) Push the newest UConnect software into the car. Stay up to date with what's shown at CES, etc.

I'd prefer an XL of the 707HP shirt... looking forward to reading others' suggestions!

Rich

#8 ·
-non-black wheels (come on, this isn't ford after all, with their old any color ya want as long as it's black), staggered fitment, 20x9 or 9.5 up front with 275 or 285 wide tires, 20x10 or 10.5 in back with 295, 305 or 315 wide tires.
-Hellcat Badge/Logo, XL

#9 ·
i would like to see a "drag pack" i.e. with a tubbed rear end and real rubber on the road. also the drag pack should have a line lock as well.
other then that, for a normal driver, i would like to see auto up on the windows - dont care about memory seats as NO ONE except me is in the drivers seat! come on, this is a simple request! ;-)

medium sized hellcat logo shirt.

-Gabe

Reactions: rw99
#13 · (Edited)
  • Uconnect integration with Android Auto including Google maps
  • Universal LTE connectivity (ability to install my SIM in car as an "additional" line for LTE communication (map updates, live weather etc. etc)
  • Seat / MIrror Memory
  • Auto up and down for windows
  • Drag pack option (305 rear tires, line lock (trans brake would be even better but let's be realistic and stick with line lock))
  • Redesign adaptive cruise sensors to work with Hellcat
  • Improve quality control on paint (seems to be a fair amount of paint issues on delivered cars)
  • Change ordering process to build sold orders FIFO period (no gimmicks or games). Don't penalize me because I live in podunk and my local dealers only sell 10 cars a month.
  • Design car so all electronic updates (Uconnect, all modules etc) could be updated OTA on the fly

Would love the 707 shirt in Large. Coffee table book would be uber cool too.

Edit: Either shirt in Large would be fine!

#16 · (Edited)
For a small fee ($100 - $200?), I'd like to purchase an optional "build package" code "PKG" to include a video or photographs of my HC on the assembly line (think VIN 001). This package would also include an official Build Certificate signed by factory reps. (or the person doing the PDI) indicating the production sequence build number. I plan to save all the documentation that comes with my HC and even frame the Window Sticker so as to preserve this history when I pass the car along to my 3 boys...

Please consider this submission for the 'Dodge 100 Years Coffee Table Book'...thank you!

#17 · (Edited)
Factory tuning is a must in my opinion. People would be happy to pay more than off the shelf tuning for peace of mind that factory warranty is still in place. The old Stage 1, Stage 2 etc can make an appearance, combined with headers, pulley eye. Each time custom for the stage kit added.

But the BIGGEST thing......An option should be added to allow us to pay for a DVD package of our Hellcat build. People will pay to be able to see their car traveling down the line, through the paint booth etc. This would be awesome!

SM 707hp tshirt please!

#18 ·
Auto up windows, a track Pak option which would include lighter wider rims and tires possibly done in stages with weight reductions, option to order extra set of rims with order, rear window louvers
And MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!! Fix the ordering process so future customers don't have to endure what current customers are experiencing.
USA or CANADA it shouldn't matter if it's a Valid legit customer with a sold order.
Customers should be contacted 6wks after placing their order to congratulate them on taking a spot in line for a car. Something official from FCA that lets the customer know they have a valid sold order in the system!!
7 months after my order I'm still waiting for any kind of conformation that I am in fact in line for a car.

I'd be happy with any swag!! Can't even buy shirts here in Canada all the ones on eBay don't ship too my country roflmao NOT!! :(. Xlarge or 2xl if I should be so fortunate
Thanks!

#21 · (Edited)
If I am selected, I would prefer the book, of the tshirt choices the 707HP logo, size 2XL, please.

I suggest the following improvements/options to future Hellcat model year productions:

1) Factory choices for customizing our Hellcats, such as
A) improved color choices, with the addition of new color/colors that are unique to the Hellcats only
B) striping choices, with at least one striping choice unique to the Hellcats only
C) spoiler choices, with at least one that is unique to the Hellcats only
D) additional rim/color choices, with at least one that is unique to the Hellcats only

2) Convenience choices
A) window Auto Up feature for both driver and passenger windows
B) extra spacing between the cup holders so that large cups with lids do not rub together at the top, causing the lids to pry open
C) memory settings for the steering wheel, mirrors, and driver's seat, possibly tied to the key fob
D) anchors in the trunk and options for compartmentalizing trays/nets for the trunk
E) improvements in response times for the electronic system, i.e. performance pages, Harmon Kardon stereo

3) Ordering process
A) massive overhaul/restructuring of allocation system, or discard it altogether
B) improved organization and communication between Dodge/dealerships/customers

Thank you, Hellcat.org, for making these fun giveaways possible! I, personally, enjoy this forum tremendously. Thank you, Dodge/SRT, for taking the time and interest in asking your Hellcat customers for our insight on possibly making these great Hellcats even better!

Sincerely,

April

#22 ·
1. Customize features of the dash and radio - you should be able to switch from the red lighting theme to say blue or green. With LED technology, this is easy and we like to personalize.

2. Add the ability add a custom wallpaper the display center - it was available in previous models with limited options, yet not available in the more advanced radio system.

3. Headrest options - while the SRT logo or scatpack logo, etc., is nice in the center of the seat, the headrests have been a custom aftermarket option for years. Adding Hemi, Hellcat logo, supercharged, etc. would be a nice touch and fairly easy to implement.

4. High end mats and trunk mats like Lloyds or Weathertech as a factory option.

5. Consumer delivery kit - custom holder for manual, keychain, travel mugs for doors and t-shirt coupon code to order online upon receipt of car.

Any of the items are fine, XXL in shirt size.

#24 ·

Ladies and gentlemen! Dodge and the fine folks at SRT were kind enough to provide Hellcat.ORG a bunch of awesome Official SRT Hellcat T-Shirts and a small stack of Dodge: 100 Years coffee table books. Let me tell you the T-shirts are awesome and the 100 Years coffee table book is breathtaking. If you're a Mopar fan--and who isn't--this book will blow you away. 100 years of awesomeness all in one book, a must have!

So what are we going to do with all this cool swag? We are giving it away to you! The awesome Hellcat.ORG members! Here's whats going down. We are going to choose three (3) lucky winners to win a Official Hellcat T-Shirt of their choice (707HP or Hellcat Logo/Badge) and the Dodge: 100 Years coffee table book! Yes, life is good :) So how do you enter for a chance to win? We made it really easy.

Rules for entry are as follows:
  • In the comments section let us know what features/specs/improvements you'd like to see on the future SRT Hellcat's. More horsepower? Factory Tunes? More rubber on the rears? You name it! You will be judged on the viability of your suggestions. No Boeing jet engines or mounted 50 cal machine guns if you want to win.
  • What T-Shirt you want (707HP or Hellcat Badge/Logo)
Thats it! We do ask that members please submit only one (1) entry to avoid immediate disqualification. Remember folks you will be judged on the viability of your suggestion(s) so make them count!

Before signing off, we'll be giving away more of the same Dodge/SRT swag in the very near future so stay tuned to Hellcat.org!!

This giveaway will end on March 4, 2015 at 12:00PM and the winners announced later that day.
Some features I would like to see on future Challenger Hellcats are as follows:
1. Wider rear tires option
2. Stripe kits
3. Increased mobility within the UConnect system- still really slow to change songs and load SRT pages
4. Ceramic brake pad option for reduced dust
5. Option to remove the skip shift in manual transmission (it only does it at inopportune times and is unsafe)
6. Net for rear cargo area
7. Additional storage in cockpit for cell phone
8. Pistol grip shifter as a factory option
9. Auto-up on windows
10. Sunroof
11. Racing seat belts option- with a few color options
12. Additional color options- exterior
13. Interior Hellcat badge- nothing inside identifies it as a Hellcat aside from screen you choose. Maybe with Challenger badge on glove box.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Hellcat. Just a few options that would have been good to change or add.
My request would be for the 707HP T-Shirt. REALLY want the book!!!!!!

#30 ·
Some features I would like to see on future Challenger Hellcats are as follows:
1. Wider rear tires option
2. Stripe kits
3. Increased mobility within the UConnect system- still really slow to change songs and load SRT pages
4. Ceramic brake pad option for reduced dust
5. Option to remove the skip shift in manual transmission (it only does it at inopportune times and is unsafe)
6. Net for rear cargo area
7. Additional storage in cockpit for cell phone
8. Pistol grip shifter as a factory option
9. Auto-up on windows
10. Sunroof
11. Racing seat belts option- with a few color options
12. Additional color options- exterior
13. Interior Hellcat badge- nothing inside identifies it as a Hellcat aside from screen you choose. Maybe with Challenger badge on glove box.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Hellcat. Just a few options that would have been good to change or add.
My request would be for the 707HP T-Shirt. REALLY want the book!!!!!!
I did not specify size. If it is a men's t-shirt then a medium. If it is a women's V-Neck (Preferred choice then medium or large)

#25 ·
It is awesome that SRT has provided some incentives and promotional materials to share with this fine group of Hellcat owners and future owners. Thank you SRT!

May I first say I have a Barrett M107A 50 cal. and there is just no place to mount it!

Now for the XL Hellcat logo t-shirt,

1. We need a larger rear wheel wells or a narrowed third member to mount larger tires with out
bulging out the side of the car.
2. A factory and/or aftermarket CPU tuning device and/or more options on the SRT screen for drag racing, i.,e. 1000HP+
3. Adaptive cruise control. Why wasn't it there in the first place.
4. I would think that Uconnect could give us a built in radar/laser detector. It's not rocket science! Why they are doing this add Iphone to the text message feature.
5. Line lock.
6. Auto up on windows.

To be realistic from all points of view mfg/customer #1 is not going to happen.
#2-6 would be nice features to have available for new and existing Hellcats.

Thank you,
Hellcat.org

Please send the t-shirt too:
P.O. Box 2121, Mansfield, TX 76063

#26 · (Edited)
I will most likely edit this with more items but first and foremost
1.Drag racing forum where we can talk about what we did and so on
For the car
1.My Road Runner has a standing bird on the glovebox, this car needs a Hellcat emblem there.
2.Wider wheel option for drag racing.
3.Dedicated screen for drag racing setting so we don't have to pick individual settings. This should be easy for SRT as they know where all should be.
4.Manual switch to turn radiator fans on for cool down at the track.
5.Auto up/down front and rear windows.
6.Selective unlock for any door when unlocking LF door by keyless and remote.
7. Line lock
8. Hellcat stripes like 69 Superbee stripes
9.More interior colors like gray, white.
10.Driveshaft loop option.
11. Frame connector option in rear from the factory.
12.More HP/Torque if possible from factory and with software updates.
13.Aluminum HP driveshaft or better factory option.
14.Ability to shift car to neutral and shut off so it can be pushed in staging lanes.
15.HUD would help for shift light and braking guard.
16.Quick disconnect rear view mirror for better view of staging lights.

707HP shirt as big as they come for my fat arse.

Reactions: Rock Petrick
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.