SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ladies and gentlemen some of you have already noticed that there is a Dodge/SRT Official on site. We do ask the community to please refrain from contacting the official via private message/conversation or on the public forum in regards to ordering and/or future product(s). The official is on site on a voluntary basis and will do what he can to assist the membership WHEN TIME PERMITS. The Dodge/SRT Official will initiate contact with the membership so we kindly ask that you please respect their privacy and not bombard him with requests/questions.

Everyone here deserves a great forum experience. From what we -- the Hellcat.org staff -- have seen, the community certainly has come together and made the forum experience here a fantastic one. Lets make sure that we all carry that tradition forward and help make the Dodge/SRT Officials experience here a special one as well.

Thank you!

The Hellcat.org Staff

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
482 Posts
what is his or her name?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts

Ladies and gentlemen some of you have already noticed that there is a Dodge/SRT Official on site. We do ask the community to please refrain from contacting the official via private message/conversation or on the public forum in regards to ordering and/or future product(s). The official is on site on a voluntary basis and will do what he can to assist the membership WHEN TIME PERMITS. The Dodge/SRT Official will initiate contact with the membership so we kindly ask that you please respect their privacy and not bombard him with requests/questions.

Everyone here deserves a great forum experience. From what we -- the Hellcat.org staff -- have seen, the community certainly has come together and made the forum experience here a fantastic one. Lets make sure that we all carry that tradition forward and help make the Dodge/SRT Officials experience here a special one as well.

Thank you!

The Hellcat.org Staff
I agree and thanks CK. Welcome aboard John Dodge

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
644 Posts
Welcome JD! And please refrain from bombarding me with constant questions via private messaging and in public forums JD! (Oh yeah, I'll respect the wishes too!) :cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,338 Posts
Welcome John, looking forward to you helping us out when we suggest really wild things we want to do to our Hellcats!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
211 Posts
Welcome JD! Hopefully you will gain some insight into our issues and pass these on to the people who can facilitate changes to enhance the ordering process or possibly the end product! We are a patient bunch and for the most part die hard Dodge owners! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
394 Posts
Welcome John. This a great bunch of people here with great info. Some have their "Cats" others, like me, are waiting for the grand day. Thanks much in advance for your help and friendship.

Reactions: ChallengerDad

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Welcome John Dodge! I hope myself or others can provide you valuable input as your needs dictate. Looking forward to the value added with your presence here on the forum.

Reactions: ChallengerDad

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
265 Posts
JD how much N2O can I spray on it before it runs out of fuel and blows up?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
378 Posts
Welcome SRT John Dodge.. Thanks for joining our community. We are a very informative group who are true brand Enthusiast.
One day lets hope Corporate calls all of us "Cat" owners home for the biggest Cat car show ever. Perhaps the Woodward Dream Cruise?? Could you imagine the national attention that would gather?? There would be more Horsepower there, than at a NASA rocket lift off.. I think I have an idea for a T-Shirt!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Welcome John. I think you will gain some great insight here. Don't hesitate to reach out

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,532 Posts
Welcome to the site John Dodge! We appreciate you taking the time to participate in our forum!

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
Welcome John! Thanks for all the love that went into my cat!! Shes such an AMAZING machine!! Sooo intoxicating to drive!!

1 - 20 of 232 Posts