SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Dodge/SRT Officials on Site

36K views 231 replies 84 participants last post by  Hell Catmandu 
#1 ·

Ladies and gentlemen some of you have already noticed that there is a Dodge/SRT Official on site. We do ask the community to please refrain from contacting the official via private message/conversation or on the public forum in regards to ordering and/or future product(s). The official is on site on a voluntary basis and will do what he can to assist the membership WHEN TIME PERMITS. The Dodge/SRT Official will initiate contact with the membership so we kindly ask that you please respect their privacy and not bombard him with requests/questions.

Everyone here deserves a great forum experience. From what we -- the Hellcat.org staff -- have seen, the community certainly has come together and made the forum experience here a fantastic one. Lets make sure that we all carry that tradition forward and help make the Dodge/SRT Officials experience here a special one as well.

Thank you!

The Hellcat.org Staff

See less See more
#4 ·

Ladies and gentlemen some of you have already noticed that there is a Dodge/SRT Official on site. We do ask the community to please refrain from contacting the official via private message/conversation or on the public forum in regards to ordering and/or future product(s). The official is on site on a voluntary basis and will do what he can to assist the membership WHEN TIME PERMITS. The Dodge/SRT Official will initiate contact with the membership so we kindly ask that you please respect their privacy and not bombard him with requests/questions.

Everyone here deserves a great forum experience. From what we -- the Hellcat.org staff -- have seen, the community certainly has come together and made the forum experience here a fantastic one. Lets make sure that we all carry that tradition forward and help make the Dodge/SRT Officials experience here a special one as well.

Thank you!

The Hellcat.org Staff
I agree and thanks CK. Welcome aboard John Dodge

#12 ·
Welcome JD! Hopefully you will gain some insight into our issues and pass these on to the people who can facilitate changes to enhance the ordering process or possibly the end product! We are a patient bunch and for the most part die hard Dodge owners! Enjoy!

#13 ·
Welcome John. This a great bunch of people here with great info. Some have their "Cats" others, like me, are waiting for the grand day. Thanks much in advance for your help and friendship.

Reactions: ChallengerDad
#14 ·
Welcome John Dodge! I hope myself or others can provide you valuable input as your needs dictate. Looking forward to the value added with your presence here on the forum.

Reactions: ChallengerDad
#17 · (Edited)
Welcome SRT John Dodge.. Thanks for joining our community. We are a very informative group who are true brand Enthusiast.
One day lets hope Corporate calls all of us "Cat" owners home for the biggest Cat car show ever. Perhaps the Woodward Dream Cruise?? Could you imagine the national attention that would gather?? There would be more Horsepower there, than at a NASA rocket lift off.. I think I have an idea for a T-Shirt!

#19 ·
Welcome to the site John Dodge! We appreciate you taking the time to participate in our forum!

#24 ·
John Dodge All the greetings have been covered so I will just add..Welcome, this is a great forum, everyone is like a big dysfunctional family of Hellcat owners, future owners or wanna-be owners. I would expect that you will receive a warm welcome and treated well. If you need anything, please let me know. I am happy to assist.

#27 ·
So John, er Mark Trostle... When am I getting my Hellcat????

Just kidding... John Dodge is not Mark. But when am I getting my Hellcat????

ha ha ha ha

#28 ·
On a serious note, it would be cool to chat or have a designated time that our guest will be on the site so we can ask questions, etc. Had great success with this on other forums.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.