SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
28 Posts
I think it's going to take a while before any real conclusive evidence will be available, i.e drag slips or videos, showing the Hellcat, in general, is faster than a Viper (with equal traction and drivers). No doubt an A8 Hellcat powered Challenger and Charger will be a formidable opponent in either drag strip or roll racing events.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,348 Posts
Hellcat didn't walk the Viper...you can clearly hear the Viper smacking the rev limiter. And right before that the Viper started pulling the 'cat. If the dude knew how to drive...

Pretty heads up race.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,998 Posts
The viper is nice,, but not really practical for me, seeing as I have a wife and 3 kids,, I'm not saying they will all be in the car with me,, just if I want to take two with me, the viper won't work

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,348 Posts
Hellcat is king in a straight line?

I've seen 11.16 in a stock Viper, compared to an 11.05 in a stock automatic Hellcat.

Manual to manual, looks like a heads up race; still haven't seen any manual times.

More power and heavier car balances with a lighter car with less power.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.