SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had a YouTube for quite some time, and lately I've used my experience in the car business to help others buy cars better. What to look for, how to negotiate, etc. Also, try and post cool videos of the Hellcat. I've been in to photography/videography for a very long time, so you won't find garbage run on videos with a cell phone. I take pride in my video/editing skills. If it's ok with the admins, or if anyone wants to check it out, you've probably seen a couple of my videos already as some people have said so once I link them the channel.

quiXilver09

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Even though you make money on the number of views, I don't mind seeing a link to someone's channel as long as it is entertaining or contains good info. Youtube is here to stay for a while and many channels have interesting content to me. Getting a bit too commercial now that Google bought it though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I mean, everyone has channels about their car, but it seems people are responding well to the informational videos that I do so I figured I'd offer to share.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts