SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Does your Kitty have a name?

7350 88
Does your kitty have a name yet?

I have yet to settle on a name.. years ago my buddy had a feral cat named "Merkel" but I don't think its fitting for this beast!
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
My current car is the Nitewing, hence the handle. Not sure until I meet my new ride what it's going to be. Something fierce....trying to think of some tough famous cat names...Black Panther...Battlecat...I don't know yet.

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
might call her "Granny" every time I see it it reminds me of a granny smith apple... C-mon Granny lets go! VROOOOM! and I do LOVE the 100th aniv video w the ol timers!

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
might call her "Granny" every time I see it it reminds me of a granny smith apple... C-mon Granny lets go! VROOOOM! and I do LOVE the 100th aniv video w the ol timers!

That is the BEST video yet. I was just telling a fellow Hellcatter that I was going to be the old granny years from now driving my collector Hellcat to the gym! Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
This may sound strange, but the car usually tells me it's name. o_O

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.