SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,911 Posts
Hey Nycsrt are you switching to the aFe CAI, or the drop in filter? I am using the drop-in filter and it works great. Just wondering which route you were going.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,911 Posts
I think I am going to wait until I see more CAI's coming out. I don't always like to jump at the first thing released...I like to see all of the designs and results, and then make a decision. Let me know how you like the aFe CAI.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
CAI kits have been around for years,, I'm sure we're going to get better results than factory air box....the company is putting there name out there,, they have allot more to lose then us...I'm sure it's going to be awesome...now if someone can get us a pulley....

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
You may want to keep it since the aFe won't meet your expectations,;)
TC

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You may want to keep it since the aFe won't meet your expectations,;)
TC
Well I'm hoping for min 14/14 gains on tire if not refund if more great I'm
Gonna give afe benefit of the doubt but there is member on forum
Wit the first one and he raved about it can't disclose who
Engine Vehicle Auto part Car Automotive engine part
but will
Share this pic wit you

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
They must be using the seat of the pants dyno ,:rolleyes:

I know the person who got there first protype and he says there numbers are legit

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,911 Posts
I have no doubt this is a great product. aFe has a great reputation and I am happy with their drop-in filter replacement. The one and only thing I do not particularly care for on the intake is aesthetics. IMO, there's too much writing and branding on it...I get that you have to brand, but 3 places in view is a lot combined with a clear window...it's a lot going on for my taste. I'd rather a more OEM look. With that being said, it's still a nice product from a great company and supporting vendor. Hopefully in the future they release different options that have a more OEM look...possibly without the window. I wouldn't think looking at the top if the filter would give you an accurate indication of how dirty it is anyways...maybe I am incorrect.

Keep us posted with your feedback Nycsrt . I follow your threads and love your videos and insight. Fellow New Yorker!!

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have no doubt this is a great product. aFe has a great reputation and I am happy with their drop-in filter replacement. The one and only thing I do not particularly care for on the intake is aesthetics. IMO, there's too much writing and branding on it...I get that you have to brand, but 3 places in view is a lot combined with a clear window...it's a lot going on for my taste. I'd rather a more OEM look. With that being said, it's still a nice product from a great company and supporting vendor. Hopefully in the future they release different options that have a more OEM look...possibly without the window. I wouldn't think looking at the top if the filter would give you an accurate indication of how dirty it is anyways...maybe I am incorrect.

Keep us posted with your feedback Nycsrt . I follow your threads and love your videos and insight. Fellow New Yorker!!
Lol lol I am giving them benefit of the doubt spoke to them direct and they have no doubt I will be happy but times proves all so I'm patienlyy waiting for item to ship to me share my feedback and thoughts on product for my
Hellcat family
And thank you for love and support we are hellcat family

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,911 Posts
Lol lol I am giving them benefit of the doubt spoke to them direct and they have no doubt I will be happy but times proves all so I'm patienlyy waiting for item to ship to me share my feedback and thoughts on product for my
Hellcat family
And thank you for love and support we are hellcat family
Definitely Hellcat family...here to support each other and our vendors! How do you feel about the look of it? Like...dislike?

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,911 Posts
I'm not amazed by the looks should've be more red and black then black and blue but hey they designed it not me ;)
LOL hear ya bro! Well enjoy and keep us posted. You should come meet up with our car club, the Mopar Misfits, one weekend...we go to shows and do lots of fun things together. We were at the Newsday Field of Wheels show this past weekend.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL hear ya bro! Well enjoy and keep us posted. You should come meet up with our car club, the Mopar Misfits, one weekend...we go to shows and do lots of fun things together. We were at the Newsday Field of Wheels show this past weekend.
Nice one of my friends is in mopar club called team move over

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.