SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Tammies got you nailed there HCDC:D

Reactions: april77

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dude! you were totally at Subway and trying to make us believe you took a right to the gym instead of a left into Subway!!! LMAO! :D:D That Subway must make a KILLING! :D
Haha yeah that totally explains why the gym picture with weights just there for no reason :p

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Haha yeah that totally explains why the gym picture with weights just there for no reason :p
Yeah ya bought lunch at Subway, didn't want to eat in your car, went next door and sat down to eat and went eah I'll take a pic of the equipment

Reactions: april77

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah ya bought lunch at Subway, didn't want to eat in your car, went next door and sat down to eat and went eah I'll take a pic of the equipment
LOL that's some pretty expensive way to eat a subway, pay for a gym membership, not use it then go into the gym to use it to eat food lol

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
did you ever look at how many calories are in those cookies? :confused:
I didn't even have to say it...B5 and Cuda have you figured out too! LMAO! I can see you running in the gym with your sandwich to take a picture. Everyone stops what they are doing to figure out what the crazy man with a sandwich and a wild look in his eye watching his car in the parking lot and trying to take a picture of a weight with his free hand and sandwich with a cookie in the bag in the other hand! Your fiance might fall for that, we now know better! ;)

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
LOL that's some pretty expensive way to eat a subway, pay for a gym membership, not use it then go into the gym to use it to eat food lol
That's a rouse for your fiance. We just happen to be secondary recipients of your devious Subway addiction! It's okay, we still got love for you. Your family, we now know your dirty little secret.:D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I didn't even have to say it...B5 and Cuda have you figured out too! LMAO! I can see you running in the gym with your sandwich to take a picture. Everyone stops what they are doing to figure out what the crazy man with a sandwich and a wild look in his eye watching his car in the parking lot and trying to take a picture of a weight with his free hand and sandwich with a cookie in the bag in the other hand! Your fiance might fall for that, we now know better! ;)
LOL hatorade practice going on here

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
And his gym membership was giving someone a ride in the HC. For that matter proly got free lunch giving the girl at a Subway a ride

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.