SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
OMG! That is one Crazy MO FO! How bad is it that I wanted to see the Challenger skid sideways and shoot the guy straight out into the grass? Sorry, my devious side is in control today!:cool:

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
258 Posts
I kinda wanted to see him let go of the car and coast to a stop or launch himself into a lake or something. Life would change if he ever had one of those surprise sneezing spell at that speed.

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
I heard a supercharger whine. For the skater, you can not fix stupid. :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,279 Posts
Meh... When we were kids we use to ski behind the school bus (bumper jumping). Until Gus ate the bumper when the bus rolled over a big bejesus pothole. To his credit, (some say because he got his front teeth hooked on the bumper) he managed hang on for another mile. As the hospital was closer at the next stop. It probably was the wiser decision...

Gus started taking the little bus to a different school after he healed up.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Meh... When we were kids we use to ski behind the school bus (bumper jumping). Until Gus ate the bumper when the bus rolled over a big bejesus pothole. To his credit, (some say because he got his front teeth hooked on the bumper) he managed hang on for another mile. As the hospital was closer at the next stop. It probably was the wiser decision...

Gus started taking the little bus to a different school after he healed up.
We inner tubes behind the pickup during snow storms till my friend hit a mailbox. My dad hit a frozen cowpie and flew through the air, that was hilarious!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.