SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many owners (as I have) have had door panel replacement under warranty. I have others: The dash cover panel is showing the opening lines for the passenger side airbag,. The rubber seal at the bottom of the windshield is disintegrating, there is an apparent rust bubble in the hood paint (front edge) about the size of a quarter and the front bumper cover is a different color ( darker) . It has the extra cost red pearl tricoat finish. I am getting tired of the paint & trim problems. The windshield seal is covered by warranty but I have not been back with the other crap YET!
Has anyone had similar problems? Warranty problem?

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,758 Posts
Hood is aluminum. Doubt that’s a rust bubble. Weird how many issues you have. Although ive seen a few Charger door panel complaints and never Challenger ones. Wonder what’s going on with Chargers.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. Didn't know the hood was aluminum. How about bumper cover discoloration on Chargers?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,267 Posts
Bumper covers along with mirrors and door handles come into Brampton already painted so there is often a slight mismatch but doubt they will cover it at this late stage, good luck with it anyway though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
172 Posts
I know many owners (as I have) have had door panel replacement under warranty. I have others: The dash cover panel is showing the opening lines for the passenger side airbag,. The rubber seal at the bottom of the windshield is disintegrating, there is an apparent rust bubble in the hood paint (front edge) about the size of a quarter and the front bumper cover is a different color ( darker) . It has the extra cost red pearl tricoat finish. I am getting tired of the paint & trim problems. The windshield seal is covered by warranty but I have not been back with the other crap YET!
Has anyone had similar problems? Warranty problem?
Me too! But, mine took place AFTER the warranty expired! :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts