SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can get the same thing on Aliexpress. 12.28US $ 34% OFF|2 4 pcs SRT Hellcat Emblem LED Door Light For Dodge Challenger SRT Scat Pack Charger Logo Ghost Courtesy Welcome Lamp Projector|Decorative Lamp| - AliExpress

You'll want to buy a couple of them, they only last about a year or so before the logo starts to fade.
Wait a month to get them or pay alittle more and have them in few days oh and these are coming from California not China so any problems quick exchanges and you can actually talk to some one if needed

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
606 Posts
Owners should make note the door lights are NOT cross model compatible.

Challenger door lights will not fit Chargers and vice versa when they are shopping.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
268 Posts
Wait a month to get them or pay alittle more and have them in few days oh and these are coming from California not China so any problems quick exchanges and you can actually talk to some one if needed
I'm not going to debate that, just making a comment that they can be had cheaper. If you're trying to sell them you should consider being a site vendor. I'd also talk up a warranty on them, or: if they fade they'll be replaced for two years from original purchase or something.

They will start to fade pretty quickly. I've had quite a few sets of these over the few years I've owned mine and I generally have to replace them once a year to keep the image crisp. That's why buying a couple of sets of them at once is nice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Owners should make note the door lights are NOT cross model compatible.

Challenger door lights will not fit Chargers and vice versa when they are shopping.
Www. Autopuddlelights.com has both , very easy to order and super cheap compared to competitors

1 - 8 of 8 Posts