SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here have a set of Drag pack wheels on their Widebody Charger for picture reference ? If you do, can you post pictures. I just ordered a new 21 Red eye charger and am looking to order a set of Welds while I wait for the car to be built.

Also what is the widest wheel/tire you can fit on a widebody charger ? I wanted to make sure a 17x11 with a 315/50 will fit with no rubbing issues.

Any help or pictures would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2020 SRT SUPER STOCK HELLRAISIN
3,681 Posts
Thank you for the pictures and that it doesn't rub. Oddly enough my red eye charger that I just ordered is the same color as yours, lol.

Are you running a 18x4.5 on the fronts ?
OOps. The 2021's have larger front brakes. So NONE of the current 18" skinnies will fit. Sorry.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OOps. The 2021's have larger front brakes. So NONE of the current 18" skinnies will fit. Sorry.
Thank you for the info bud. I had no idea that the 21's have bigger brakes than the previous year models.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
558 Posts
I'm definitely confused now. Someone on FB posted up and said that his Charger RE was able to fit the Forgestar 18s up front. Even showed a picture. But mine didn't seem to want to clear the calipers.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,861 Posts
I'm definitely confused now. Someone on FB posted up and said that his Charger RE was able to fit the Forgestar 18s up front. Even showed a picture. But mine didn't seem to want to clear the calipers.

Those were prob 2020 non
RE's. '21's get the bigger brakes.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,146 Posts
The calipers might be the same or they are very close, the same 1405 PowerStop pads will fit.

And the rotors grew only 3/10ths of an inch to 15.7 inches. So not a huge difference.

Good looking car!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
558 Posts
The calipers might be the same or they are very close, the same 1405 PowerStop pads will fit.

And the rotors grew only 3/10ths of an inch to 15.7 inches. So not a huge difference.

Good looking car!

I'm going to have to go test fit mine again. I swear the caliper was hitting the wheel, but maybe I just have to put it on just right.

Regardless, the guy with the car in the picture said he was able to get his on and didn't have any touching.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
558 Posts

Good looking car!

I researched the specifications on both the 2020 and 2021, and just as you said, the calipers do appear to be the same size while the rotors are 3/10ths of an inch bigger. So something isn't adding up. I'll just have to try again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts