SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 challenger hellcat non wide body can some one lead me in the right direction on the best rim and full slick size it would be greatly appreciated 馃憤

Registered
18x10 Bravado Tribute Wheels... 305/45/18 Mickey Thompson ET Street R Tires.. If you go to a 17 in wheel you will need to change sway bar links .. This is probably the cheapest way to go... You can spend money on the bead locks if you want so the tire doesn't spin on the wheel.. But Mickey Thompson ET Street r's are the tire you want

Premium Member
2018 Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
I have those Bravado's, prefer the Hoosier 315-325/45/18 in my application, the bite is great at launch!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a M6 so I need the most tire to the pavement I can get right now im running the stock rim with a nitto nt05r and I have got a few perfect hooks but it's not consistent I greatly appreciate your guys feed back

Registered
2015 Challenger Ivory White Hellcat
I just ordered some Forgestar F14 Drag Pack Satin Black Wheel 17x10 +30 5x115鈥檚. With the AAD drag pack and the MT R鈥檚 I think that the M6 will do great. Mine is a 15 M6 too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts