SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rumor had it that they had a tire budget of $8K per day for tires. I did this last year and rode in a viper.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
105 Posts
Yes I took that ride at the Mecum Auction in Kissimmee Florida in January. I was with one other friend they had a Viper Challenger and a charger Hellcat. I want in the charger Hellcat guess what it worked I ended up buying one LOL. same story I got the guy says we go through three sets of tires per day on these cars. And yes it was the ride of my life

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
613 Posts
I wonder why dodge runs straight side pipes on their demo cars like that...

I get for the louder sound, but you figure these sound awesome stock now, but they could easily just do resonator deletes etc...
Is it heat management?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I see you have a facebook link on your signature, is that the only way you get chicks or attention? Good god..... What has this world come to....

Maybe post a pic of your hot wife or your bad ass car.... never mind.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
613 Posts
Lol. No. That is my track car that for some reason I decided I wanted to break the standing mile record for a certain class.

I started building it and then ran into med issues. The car, and its build were on my fb page under the name Red Beard.
Fb didn't like that very much so I had to create its own page.

The car has sponsors, I don't, and they were satisfied as long as it gets a bit of attention still even if it is 1.5 years behind schedule.

There is an update on the page that will let you know what's left before the shakedown.

I'd love to take pics of my dodge. But it just likes to sit awaiting parts most of its life.
700 miles and 4 times in the shop. This latest one has taken three weeks and counting... who knows when or if it will be sorted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts