SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After throwing a code, I investigate to find this (see picture). I’ve reached out to my local dealership and have had no luck. They want to sell me the entire “air cleaner” assembly for well over $1000.

I called SRT customer care and they reached out to my local dealer to encourage them to find a wholesaler that would break apart the kit and just sell me the solenoid. But I have yet to receive a call back.

I’ve searched high and low on forums, etc and have had zero luck in coming up with a solution.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Any vehicle with the driver side PCV should still be under warranty. Are they not replacing it because you have an aftermarket intake on?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Unfortunately you are SOL, as you've stated, that part is only sold as the full set. If it were me i'd just JB Weld that and call it a day, or just leave it. It's not like it's going to do much being loose like that.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
179 Posts
Used auto parts yard?
It looks like there may be tension on the part from the connected hose being too short, maybe if you can eliminate that strain on it, adhesive backed up with splints or mechanics wire may work.
I have had some success using a soldering gun melting broken parts together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts